Chapter 17

Ava POV.

After the party I got everyone's number.

"It was nice meeting all of you, hope we can meet up again!" I said as everyone left. When I closed the door Cameron was still here.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey," he said. I walked up to him.

"I thought you left," I said.

"No, I usually stay the night." He said. He did?

"You do?" I asked.

"Yeah, we talk all night and we use to take baths together." He said. Is he lying?

"Are you lying to me?" I asked so confused.

"No, I'm dead serious. I wouldn't lie to you." He said looking into my eyes.

"Okay," I said walking up the stairs. As I got to my room I wanted to take a bath. I smelt like hospital and I didn't like that.

"I'm going to take a bath," I said getting clothes.

"Do you want me to join?" Cameron asked. I thought about it. Maybe I will remember.

"Yeah," I said taking my clothes to the bathroom. Cameron came in to. He looked at me. I felt awkward taking my clothes off I front of him.

"I'm sorry," Cameron said looking away. I quickly got off my clothes and turned on the water. I grabbed a towel and put it around me. Cameron started to strip off his clothes. He turned around and I insanely looked at his package. I looked up and Cameron was laughing. My cheeks flashed with bright red.

"Why are you so insecure right now? I've already seen you, sorry if that sounded creepy." He said.

"How do I know if you're not lying to me?" I asked.

"Ava you have a birth mark on the side if your butt that you said looks like a rabbit," he laughed. I looked at the side of my butt and there it was the birth mark. It does look like a rabbit!

"Um Ava the tub is getting full," Cameron said pointing to the tub.

"Oh no!" I said running to the tub and turning it off.

"Oops!" I laughed. Cameron went and sat in the tub.

"Come on," he said. I slowly took off the towel and sat in the tub. Cameron wrapped his strong hands on to my waist and pulled me closer. We sat there in silence enjoying being together.

"Ava! I'm home! Sorry I didn't tell you I was leaving!" My dad yelled from downstairs.

"I think it's time to get out, your dad doesn't know we still do this," Cameron whispered. His hot breath gave me chills down my back. I got out and wrapped a towel around me.

"I'll stay in here, you go." Cameron said. I got dressed quickly and got out. As I walked down the stairs I slipped and hit fell. I hit my head on one of the stairs and everything went black.

"Ava!" I heard my dad yell.

Cameron POV.

I heard a loud noise from the stairs. I jumped up and got dress running to the stairs. Ava was on the stairs passed out and her dad was next to her.

"Cameron! Help me!" Her dad yelled. I ran to where Ava was and picked her up.

"Bring her to the couch," he said. I ran down the stairs and to the couch. Her dad got a a price of paper and started fanning her.

"She's coming back!" Her dad got excited. Ava's eyes fluttered open and she looked at me.

"Cameron?" She asked. My heart skipped a beat.