Chapter 32

Ava POV.

My body stiffened as Cindy was about to say something. What was she going to say?

"Remember when Ava dated Jake?" She asked the crowd. Some people shouted yes and others nodded. My palms started to get sweaty and my heart raced. She's going to expose that I got raped.

"She forced him to have sex with her to make Cameron jealous." She said looking at me. Everyone gasped and turned towards me. What was I suppose to do? I don't want to tell everyone I got raped. I took a deep breath and walked towards Cindy. She looked me up and down and smirked. I took the microphone from her hand.

"Go ahead and believe what she said. I can't change the way you think. But let me tell you this, I never forced anyone to have sex with me. Jake told you all that he went to jail for selling drugs, right?" I asked. People nodded in the crowd.

"He lied to you! The real reason he went to jail was because he... Raped me." I said. It felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulder. It was time for people to find out the real truth. In the crowd a few people gasped others just stood silent.

"And the only one who was there for me was Cameron. He was the one to save me. He's been there for me since day one. I can't believe I was so blind, not noticing how much I loved him. But now I realize that he's everything to me and without him I wouldn't be here today." I said with tears threatening to pour out my eyes.

"Is that true?" Someone asked behind me. I looked behind and saw Cameron walking towards the stage.

"I thought you'd never make it," I said in shock as he came closer.

"I wouldn't miss this for the world," he smirked.

"I love you Ava!" He smiled bending down and kissing me. Electricity went trough tout my body. Feeling his lips against mine felt right. His kiss was filled with passion and I knew what he said was true. People cheered and we parted.

"I love you too, Cameron!" I smiled pecking his lips.

"Now lets dance!" Cameron yelled taking me out on the dance floor. For the rest of the night we danced and enjoyed each others company. After the dance we went for a walk on the beach.

"How was your trip?" I asked holding Cameron's hand as we walked.

"Lonely, without you." He said looking down at me.

"Yeah, it was pretty lonely here without you." I said.

"Tonight you were amazing! I can't believe you came out with your secret that was so brave of you!" He smiled.

"They were going to find out anyway," I smiled.

"I love you!" He said getting in front of me.

"I love you too!" I smiled. He started to lean in. Our lips met and sparks flew everywhere. The kiss lasted awhile till we decided to go home.

"Want to take a shower?" Cameron asked.

"How bout a bath?" I asked.

"I'll run the water," he smiled running to the bathroom. After the bath was filled we both stripped and got in. As I leaned back onto him I felt at ease. And I knew right then and there that Cameron was the only person I wanted to spend my life with. I'm so happy we aren't just friends anymore!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I liked to thank all of you for reading my story! It means a lot to me! And thanks for getting my story to 2 million reads!!! I love all of you!!!! Hope you enjoyed this story because I know I did!

Check out my new story called Secret Love (Matthew Espinosa)

Sequel coming out soon!!!! It will be called Just Dating! I will tell you when it's out so you can check it out!!!