Chapter 16

Ava POV.

"Lets get a group picture!" My dad yelled. We all gathered to the middle of the room where my dad was. I stood in the middle if everyone. Cameron stood on my right and Gabby to my left. The others were all of the place.

"3,2,1!" My dad yelled before I bright flash came from his iPhone.

"Silly picture!" He yelled. I put my tongue out like Miley Cyrus and closed one eye.

"Do what ever you want picture!" My dad yelled again. I smiled again not knowing what to do. But as the picture was being takin Cameron grabbed my chin gentle and smashed his lips onto mine. I was in shock as sparks flew but I didn't kiss back. I couldn't move at all. Without thinking I pushed Cameron away.

"What are you doing?" I asked. I soon regretted what I said. Cameron's eyes flushed with hurt. I could feel everyone's eyes on me.

"I'm sorry," I said running to my room. My eyes leaked tears like a river. I don't even know why I did that.

"Ava please open up!" Cameron yelled knocking on the door. I didn't feel like fighting so I opened the door. Cameron came in and closed the door behind him. He walked towards me on the bed.

"I'm sorry for kissing you, I know it was wrong. I just couldn't help it. Ava, I was the one who said that I loved you and I was sorry for what I've done when you were unconscious." He said looking at me.

"You were?" I asked in complete shock.

"Yes, and everything I said was true. I love you Ava. I've had a crush on you since I was little. I had sex with...Cindy to keep you safe from her. But all I want is you. I just wish you remembered and wanted me the same way." Cameron said looking down at his hands in his lap. A tear slide down my cheek.

"Why can't I remember you, it's killing me." I said clenching my teeth together. Cameron looked up with concern in his eyes.

"I hate not remember you! I hate seeing you like this, knowing that I might not ever remember you!" I yelled letting my tears poor out my eyes. Cameron wrapped his warm arm around my shoulder as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Cameron I want to remember you more than anything. All I can think about is remembering you." I said letting my tears fall. Cameron hugged me tighter to him.

Cameron POV.

I held Ava tighter to me. Then an idea popped in my head. Ava made an photo album of us when we were little till now. I ran to the other side of the room to her desk. I rummaged through the draws until I found the purple and pink book. It had a picture of us when she was 5 and I was 8.

"What's that?" Ava asked as I sat on the floor looking through the pages. Ava sat next to me.

"This picture was when we were on the hot tub you use to have and we were trying to break dance," I smiled at the memory.

"You're like strangling Scooby!" Ava laughed pointing to my hand in the picture that had Scooby Doo under it. I started laughing really hard now realizing that I was.

I flipped a page to a picture of me in a buzz lighter outfit. In the picture I was on the ground with a mad face.

"Aww!" Ava laughed at my picture. I blushed and turned the page to a recent picture of me kissing Ava on the cheek. I looked at Ava and her eyes were glued on the picture.

I flipped the page again and there was a picture of Ava sitting on top of me in the school parking lot. I was laying on the parking lot ground for some reason, probably because of one of my friends dared me to. Ava decided to jump on me and hit my nuts. She started laughing as I tried pushing her off. Avery took a picture and ran away. Then Ava gave me a kiss on the cheek and left.

"This was us?" Ava asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"We were such good friends," she said. But I want to be more than friends Ava.

"We should probably go down before they get even more worried," I said. She nodded as I got up. We walked down and joined everyone again. The sad thing is, is that she still doesn't remember.