Chapter 21

Ava POV.

"Who are you?" I asked when I woke up. Cameron's face was sad and I saw tears at the rim of his eyes. My dads face dropped to the floor.

"Just kidding!" I yelled while smiling. My dad looked up and smiled. When I turned to Cameron he was angry.

"Are you serious! You think it's funny to fool around like that? Well it's not! How could you?" Cameron yelled storming out the house.

"He'll get over it," my dad said. I looked at him.

"Dad, why did he freak out like that?" I asked.

"Because he's been wanting you to remember. And I actually agree that you shouldn't of messed around like that. He was really hurt when you didn't remember who he was." My dad said. I'm such a horrible person.

"I have to go apologize," I said getting up but falling to the couch. My head pounded with pain. I held my forehead and my dad ran to the kitchen. He came back with a glass if water and pills.

"Take this, it'll stop the headache." He said handing me the pills then the glass. I took them and laid down.

"Tomorrow, how bout you go over to apologize. But right now you just need to rest." My dad said picking me up and taking me to my room. He laid me on my bed and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight," he whispered.

"Goodnight," I said. He walked out if my room and I felt alone. Cameron always cuddled with me to help me fall asleep. For some reason when I was younger I had to take pills to help me get to sleep. But with Cameron it was easy to relax and go to sleep.

I grabbed my phone and tried to text Cameron to ask if he could come over. He responded with a leave me alone. I decided to call him.

"Please leave me alone," Cameron said and hung up. I tried again.

"Cameron before you hang up hear me out," I quickly said when he answered.

"What?" He asked.

"I never meant to hurt you. And you're right it was mean to do that. I know it hurt you but please give me another chance. You are the most amazing person who stuck with me the whole time. Even when I didn't know who you were. Know thinking about it, it must have hurt you so much. I'm sorry Cameron. I'm just so sorry." I said with tears spilling out my eyes. I heard a knock at my window and looked over. Cameron was there. I hung up the fun and went to my window. He crawled in after I opened it.

"I needed you," I said hugging him. He hugged back but not how he usually does.

"I felt bad so I came over but this is only out of protection." He said. What he said hurt. I told him I was sorry and he still won't except it. He only came over to protect me. I walked to my bed and waited to feel a sink. But instead there was nothing. I looked and saw Cameron on the ground.

"Why aren't you sleeping up here?" I asked.

"Because I said I only came over to protect you," he said. He really does hate me. What did I do? I turned and faced my back towards him. For the rest of the night I couldn't get to sleep. When the sun started to rise I still hadn't got any sleep. I looked over and saw that Cameron wasn't there anymore.

"How you feeling?" My dad asked walking into the room.

"Not so great," I said. He sat on my bed and stroked my hair.

"Why is that?" He asked.

"I couldn't get to sleep, My head was pounding, and Cameron hates me." I said breaking down in tears at the end.

"He doesn't hate you," he said.

"He does, I tried to apologize but he didn't except." I said looking down.

"You just have to try harder. He will except it's Cameron. He doesn't hold grudges,"he said.

"I don't know," I said. I'm so angry that Cameron won't forgive me. But how can you blame him. He had to deal with me.