Chapter 27

A/N: I'm so sorry I haven't been on it's because I've been having Big Show practices, which is a musical we do at my school this year it's Shrek. So, I decided that I'm going to update every Friday or Saturday every week for each story! Hope you enjoy!

Cindy POV.

"Go," seth said pushing me towards Ava's door. My heart was pounding at the thought of having to apolgize to Ava. She might think it's a joke that I'm playing her just to make fun of her.

"What if she thinks I'm joking with her?" I asked.

"Look her in the eyes when you're talking then she'll know you're not lying," He said. I took a deep breath and kncked on the door.

"Yes?" Ava asked opening the door. She looked at me and was about to close the door but I stopped her with my hand.

"Can we just talk?" I asked looking her straight in the eyes.

"Fine," She gave up and opened the door wider for me to come in. Cameron was laying on her bed and when he looked he glared at me.

"Cameron can you leave just for a minute?" Ava asked him. He looked at her and back at me.

"Are you sure?" He asked looking back at her and she nodded her head.

"If you hurt her I hurt hurt you," He hissed and walked out closing the door behind him. I looked up at Ava and she had her arms crossed over her chest.

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for what I have ever done to you," I said looking her straight ing the eyes like Seth said.

"And how do I know you're not playing a joke on me?" She asked.

"Because Seth told me that you use to come home crying because of me and that you had no one to talk to but him because your mom isn't alive. I'm so sorry for treating you so badly I didn't know and if I could turn back time I wouldn't of picked on and I would have gotten to know you better." I said with tears in my eyes.

"You really mean that?" She asked surprised.

"Yes," I said. Ava came up to me and gave me a hug.

"Can we start over again?" I asked.

"I would like that," She said.

"Good because there's a fair tonight and I think it would be fun to go to together." I smiled.

"I agree," She smiled back. I opened the door to go get my purse when Seth and Cameron fell on to my feet.

"So you were spying on us?" I asked crossing my arms.

"So there's a fair tonight let's go," Seth said running away with Cameron.

"Get them!" I yelled and we ran after them.

I jumped on top of Seth and he went falling to the ground.

"Thanks," He smiled.

"For what?" I asked confused.

"For making friends with my sister she really wanted that," He said.

"well I don't mind being friends with your sister she's pretty cool," I smiled and pecked him on his lips.