Chapter 9

Cameron POV.

I felt so bad for Ava. She just lost her virginity the wrong way. I set her down on her bed as the cops came.

"What happened?" One of the officers asked.

"This dude raped my friend," I said.

"Okay, thank you for calling." He said as he hand cuffed Jake.

"Cindy set this up!" He yelled as he left.

"Cindy set this up?" Ava asked.

"I guess I don't know," I said confused.

"Why would you let her?" She asked.

"I didn't know, I broke up with her." I said. Ava looked at me with wide eyes.

"Do you feel any better?" I asked sitting next to her.

"My lower section hurts a lot," she said.

"I'm sorry, if I didn't leave you this wouldn't of happened this is all my fault." I said running my hands through my hair. Ava grabbed my arm with her cold hands.

"There's nothing you can do about it, so don't blame yourself. It wasn't your fault. I don't blame you for not wanting to watch me make out with another guy," she said. She was right. I can't do anything about it.

"And this is why I love you!" I smiled kissing we on the cheek.

"Aww, can we go back to making vines?" Carter asked. I forgot they were in the room.

"Do you want to come over?" I asked.

"No, I just want to sleep." She said.

"You guys go I'll be right there," I said. They left.

"Come on let's get you cleaned up," I said lifting her up carefully and leading her to the bathroom.

"I'm not a 2 year old," she pouted. I put her down on the counter next to the sink and turned on the bath water.

"I like to treat you like one," I smiled. I stripped down.

"Need help?" I asked Ava. She got her shirt and bra off but she was having trouble with her pants. She nodded and I slid them down.

"Here we go," I said picking her up and stepping into the tub. I slowly bent down and sat with Ava still in my arms. I took her soap and started to rub her body.

"Here you can get that area," I smiled giving her soap. She laughed.

"Thank you," she said hugging me close to her.

"I miss these days where we would come I here and take baths together. Remember when I kicked you in your nuts," she laughed.

"Yeah and I screamed like a girl." I laughed remembering that day.

"You fell into the pile of mud and bring me down with you. We wouldn't talk for an hour but our moms made us make up by taking a bath together," she laughed.

"I guess it works," I smiled. She gave me a peck on the lips and cuddled in my arms. That little peck shot sparks through my body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's so short! I ran out of ideas! Inbox me some ideas if you have any!!!