Chapter 13

Cameron POV.

I walked into the hospital room. Everyone was in there surrounding Ava. I couldn't see her at all. Ava's dad had tears in his eyes. I started to et nervous.

"Seth I missed you!" That sweet voice said. She hugged Seth with a smiled on her face.

"Ava! Your alive!" I smiled.

"Who are you?" She asked. My heart shattered. She doesn't remember me.

"I'm Cameron! Your best friend." I said trying to bring back her memory.

"I'm sorry I can't seem to remember you," she said with a frown. Avery walked in.

"Avery!" She smiled. Avery walked up to her and gave her a hug.

"I was so worried that you were going to die," Avery said. She looked at me.

"Hey Cameron!" She smiled. I couldn't smile right now knowing that Ava didn't remember me. The doctor walked in.

"Hi I'm Dr. Wolf," he said with a smile.

"She has made a amazing recovery. We thought that she wouldn't make it after how many pills we found out he took." The doctor said.

"Why doesn't she remember me?" I asked.

"Well she hit her head pretty hard when she fell over, so she most likely has memory lost," the doctor said. My heart shattered even more if that was possible.

"We're thinking about releasing her in a week," the doctor said then he walked away. I fell to the floor crying. Avery ran up to me.

"I'm so sorry Cameron," she said rubbing circles in my back. I looked up and saw Ava looking at me with concern.

"I'm sorry," I said weakly and left the room. Everything was falling apart for me. Ava doesn't even know who I am.

"Mom can you get me?" I asked on the phone.

"Yeah," she said and hung up. After a few minutes my mom was here.

"Is she alive?" My mom asked as I got in the car.

"Yes," I said bluntly.

"What happened?" She asked.

"She doesn't remember me mom!" I yelled with tears pouring down my eyes.

"I'm so sorry," my mom said driving off. My mind was going crazy. When we got home I ran inside and the boys stared at me.

"Is she alive?" Nash asked.

"Yes," I said walking slowly to the couch.

"Dude what's wrong?" Brent asked.

"She doesn't remember me, she remembers everyone else except me." I said quickly wiping a tear off my cheek.

"Awe poor Ava," Cindy walked I the room. My hands clenched.

"I hate you! This is all your fault! You hurt the one that I loved! And you don't even care! Leave me alone! I hate you! You're worthless to me!" I yelled at her. Nash and Matthew held my arms down.

"But we had an agreement," she said not faced at all.

"Agreement is over! I don't like you and I never will. Nor have I ever! Leave my house now and never come back!" I yelled.

"Your going to pay," she said before leaving.

"Dude settle down," Matthew said. I looked at him and fell into his lap.

"I can't handle this anymore," I said letting tears escape my eyes. Matthew lifted me off his lap.

"Stay strong, maybe Ava will start to remember. She only been up for 2 hours." He said.

"Your right," I said getting hope. Se has to remember me.