Chapter 12

Seth POV.

I watched as my sisters chest went up in down. She was on life support right now.

"Ava, I know most of the times we don't get along. But seeing you like this is the worst. I wish you didn't take those pills. I want to know why. Was it because if Cindy? Or me? Or Cameron? Please be strong and stay alive for me. Without you my world would be a broken. I love you baby sis," I said kissing her on her forehead. A tear rolled down my face.

"Come on Seth we have to go," my dad said holding my shoulder.

"Dad, what happens if Ava dies?" I asked with more tears falling down my cheek.

"Lets not think about that, we have to stay strong for Ava," dad said. We left the room with no other words.

Ava POV.

I could hear what everyone was saying. My own brother is actually crying because I'm on this hospital bed. He never cry's not even when he was little and busted his head open riding his bike. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to take those pills.

I heard footsteps walking into the room.

"Ava?" The voice asked.

"Ava! I'm so sorry! This is all my fault. I know you said I couldn't have done anything about what happened but I could of. If I just stayed a little while longer I could have kept you from getting raped. You're my everything Ava. I've had a crush on you since I was 13. That's why I kissed you on the tree. That kiss sent sparks through my body.

"I've always wished that we would have gotten together before I decided to date Cindy. I hate her so much. I made an agreement to date her and have sex with her to keep you safe. It was horrible but I wanted to protect you. And I promise once you're out of this hospital I'm going to make you my girlfriend some how. Please stay alive for me Ava. I love you!" The voice said. I knew who it was. Cameron. I ha to fight for him.

The darkness got heavier on me. No! I started to push the blackness away. I saw a light at the end of this tunnel I was in. I've seen this in movies. Don't go towards the light. I started to push harder on the blackness. It was so heavy but I had to fight.

Come on Ava! You can do it! Fight for everything you loved. Cameron, Dad, Seth, Mom, Avery, Sam, Nash, Matthew... Every person I thought of I pushed harder. Then I heard a beep. No! I can't be dead. I'm pushing as much as I can.

I heard yelling coming from where ever. Then the stocks came. Every shock seemed to make the blackness lighter. But not light enough for me to push it all the way off me. Another shock. Come in Ava! Stock! You got this. Shock. Is this the end?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

I know it's short but I wanted to keep you on a cliffhanger. Don't hate.