Chapter 5

Ava POV.

As I was soaking my hair in the hot water I heard the door open.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked peeking my head out the curtain.

"I need to take a shower too," Cameron smiled taking off his shirt.

"You can wait," I said.

"Fine," he gave up. I continued shampooing my hair. I heard the door open and then close. Okay he's gone.

"Hey," Cameron said coming into the shower. I spoke to soon. I covered my goods.

"Saving water, on shower at a time." Cameron smirked. Don't look down, don't look down. Awe Ava I told you not to look down. His abs look so good. His package was-

"You like what you see?" Cameron smirked.

"At least your dingle ling isn't as small at it was when you were 12... It's smaller." I lied laughing.

"Hey," he said pouting and turning around.

"Cam," I said hugging him from behind. It felt really weird.

"Say your sorry," he said.

"Your so childish, I'm sorry Cameron." I said he turned around in my arms and hugged me.

"Hand me the soap," he said.

"You want to smell like a girl?" I asked.

"Hell yeah!" He smiled. I laughed and put the soap in my hand and put it in his hair. After the shower we got out and put on cloths. I put on a white tank top with my pink shorts. Cameron was just in his boxers.

We jumped into bed and Cameron pulled me close to him.

"You are so beautiful without clothes," he whispered. I turned around in his arms.

"I was just kindling about the you being small," I smiled.

"I know," he winked. I rolled my eyes.

"Goodnight," he whispered.

"Goodnight," I whispered back falling asleep in his arms.

The next morning I woke up but Cameron wasn't next to me. I guess he went home.

"Ava! Come down here!" My dad yelled from downstairs. I looked at the time 12. Oh wow I slept in for a long time. I walked downstairs and there were people in my house.

There was an older man with brown hair and brown eyes. He was tall and he looked like a nice guy. There was a woman with brown hair and blue eyes. She was thin and short. Then there was a cute younger boy. He looked my age. He had brown hair and blue eyes like his mom.

"Hi, I'm Jake Styles." The boy said holding out his hand.

"Hi, I'm Ava." I smiled shaking his hand. Lets just say that I think I have a crush on Jake.