Chapter 14

Ava POV.

"That one kid who was here was cute," I said to Avery.

"That one kid has been your best friend since you were born," she said.

"I wish I could remember, I remember everyone else but him. Why?" I asked so confused.

"I don't know girl but I have to go," she said hugging me and leaving.

"Ava!" Someone came running in. I looked at who it was.

"Sam!" I smiled hugging him.

"Seth told me what happened, how are you?" He asked.

"Not so great," I said looking down.

"Why?" He asked.

"I can't remember... What's his name?" I asked totally forgetting the guys name.

"Seth?" He asked.

"No," I said. He thought for a minute.

"Cameron?" He asked.

"I think so, I can't remember him. Everyone is saying he's been my friend since birth but I can't remember." I said frowning.

"Well it's only been a day, you never know you may remember." He said.

"Thanks Sam," I smiled.

"I have to go, goodnight." He said hugging me and leaving. Maybe I have to sleep on it and see if I remember. Hopefully I will.

"Hey," someone said knocking on the door. Why is everyone visiting me? I looked up to see Cameron.

"Hi," I said as he walked next to me.

"Do you mind if I sit?" He asked pointing to the chair next to me.

"Not at all," I said.

"How's your head?" He asked sitting down on the chair next to me.

"It hurts but not to much," I said.

Cameron POV.

"You know when I was unconscious I could hear everything people were saying." Ava said.

"Really?" I asked getting nervously.

"Yeah, there was this one person who said he loved me and he's always had a crush on me. He also apologize for me getting raped," she said looking over at me. My eyes went wide.

"What he said was really sweet I just wish I knew who it was," she said.

"Um Ava-"

"Visiting hours are over," the doctor interrupted.

"Okay," I said getting up.

"I'll see you tomorrow," Ava said. I hugged her and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Good night," I said leaving the room. I wish she knew me. It's so hard to act so sweet when I want to yell at her and tell her that its me and that I love her. But she would be so confused.

"Did she remember?" The boys asked when I got home.

"I wish, the only thing she remembers about me is when I talked to her when she was unconscious. But she doesn't even know it's me." I said looking down.

"Maybe she might remember you tomorrow," Carter said.

"She's not going to remember me anytime soon! So stop saying she will just so I will feel better!" I yelled running up to my room. Why did this have to happen to me?