Chapter 4

Ava POV.

"Where have you been young lady!" My dad yelled as I walked in the door.

"At Avery's," I lied.

"No you weren't I called her mom and she said that you weren't there, now tell me the truth!" He yelled. I looked behind him and saw Seth laughing.

"I was taking a walk on the beach," I said.

"Why were you fighting that girl?" He asked.

"First of all she jumped on me! I had to fight back!" I yelled.

"Go to your room! Your grounded for a week! No computer, no video games, no friends, and no going outside!" He yelled. He forgot one thing my phone haha.

"Oh I forgot your phone too!" He said putting out his hand. I slowly took out my phone and put it on his hand.

"Now go upstairs," he said. I walked up the stairs slowly. This is why I hate my brother, he always gets me in trouble. Dad plays favorites with us and Seth is his favorite.

I laid on my bed and looked out the window at Cameron's house. When we were little kids we would talk through the cans with the strings since his room was across from mine. Those days were so fun!

The lights flicked on in his room and he spotted me looking. Great he's going to think I'm a stalker. He walked up to the window and opened it. I walked up to mine and opened it to.

"Hey stalker," he smirked.

"I'm not a stalker," I laughed.

"Then why were you looking in my room?" He asked.

"Well I don't have a phone or computer or friends so I got nothing better to do," I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"My dad grounded me for not telling him where I was and for fighting," I said.

"You still get grounded?" He asked.

"Sadly I do," I said.

"That sucks, if only I could get up there some how," he smirked. I looked down the side of my house. My dad put a ladder up so that if there was a fire I could get out easily. Cameron use to come up and play games with me whenever I got grounded. Now the ladder is covered in vines.

I was awoken out of my day dream from rustling coming from below. Cameron was climbing up the ladder.

"Hey," he said as he got up to where I was.

"Shh," I said as he go in.

"Sorry," he whispered. We sat on my bed.

"Remember when your mom would make us take baths together when we got dirty in that bath room?" Cameron asked pointing to the bathroom an my room.

"Yeah, didn't we do that until you turned 12?" I asked.

"Yeah because your mom said that I was probably going through puberty," he laughed.

"Ava!" My dad called from outside my room.

"Hide in my closet," I whispered as I walked towards the door.

"Yes," I acted like I was annoyed.

"I heard some noise up here, is anyone in here?" He asked.

"Why would anyone be up here? I don't have a phone to call someone," I said.

"Your right, good night." He said closing my door.

"You can come out," I whispered to Cameron. He came out with one of my thongs in his hand.

"Red lace thong, who's this for?" He asked moving his eyebrows up and down.

"Not you," I said snatching them and throwing them back in my closet.

"Awe," Cameron pouted.

"I'm going to go take a shower," I said collecting my cloths And walking into the shower... To be continued!