PD| "Good Friends"

Chapter Five
_____________

"Where his bitch ass at? I'll slap the shit out of him." - Brianna

~

Johan had watch three different cars pull up to the scene within a hour and a half of him sitting there trying to get the courage to actually go in there and talk to her like her mother had said. Every time a different car pulled up a female got out and knocked on the door then was let inside. He recognized the one with green hair and the other that was on the big side but the last one is who he didn't know.

He watched her ass as she walked inside, slightly loud music coming from his house. His curiousity started to get the better of him so he finally got out the car to see what was going on.

Closing the door, he did a quick walk to complete the distance from him and the house. Once there, he peeked inside the door where the see-thru screen presented the house instead of the oak wood door that usually hid it. He didn't see anyone but he heard music.

Suddenly little feet started running through the house. Thing One and Thing Two, Heidi and Edith, were chasing each other around and seconds later he could see Paris come into view. Her back was to him but he knew her beautiful slim shape anywhere.

"Stop running here like animals." She lectured with a drink in her hand.

"Okay mommy." Edith said with a smile before skipping away, Heidi following.

Still nobody caught sight of him yet. He could tell Paris was feeling a way about something because she put her hand on her hip and took a sip of her drink. Something was on her mind.

He put his hand on the handle but loud laughter stopped him from opening the door.

"Paris! You got a reply!" The girl with green hair yelled out. Paris's head snapped over to her as she ran up with a tablet in her hand. "His name is Gio, hmm Gio and Paris? Paris and Gio? He is 27 years old, lives here in Illinois. No kids but would like some.. ooou, he's fine too."

"Let me see!" The girl who had came in last yelled, coming in afterwards. A drink in her hand. "Oh yeah, he's fine. Look, Paris."

Johan grimaced, turning away from the door and angrily stomping off to his car. He slammed the door once he was in and just sat there in the dark. Whatever.

"I don't like a lot of hair." Paris lied, trying to find something wrong with the extremely attractive man.

Brianna smacked her lips and Alexis did too. "He don't even got a lot of hair." Alexis said, swiping through his pictures.

Paris looked away. "He could be a catfish. Why would someone like him be on a dating website?" She asked, sipping on the red wine.

Brianna nodded. "Point... video chat him."

Paris nearly spit her drink out.

"Sis, don't do it if you're not comfortable with it. Okay?" That was Sevyn coming in the room to put her two cents in. "Can y'all give her time to get over her nigga first?"

Alexis rolled her eyes. "Nigga who?"

"Nigga where?" Brianna added. "She don't gotta date him. Look at him. You wouldn't want to know if he real or not?"