PD| "The Chase Game"

Chapter Eight
______________

"It's only so much I can take."
- Elliot

~

Gio sat against the wall, his hoodie up on his head to cover his face from those that walked by. It was dark, and cold, so he stuffed his hands in his pockets and kept his eyes focused on the street. After a few people walked pass, he got off the wall and started up the street to the club.

Once inside, he got greeted by the bouncers and strippers as he walked through the crowd to head into the back. He was known in the club as "G-Spot", loved and cherished as someone valued and worth knowing. It was his reasoning for being in the business in the first place. He loved the attention because he failed to get it from his family and past relationships.

"What's up, G?"

Gio looked over to Hot Shot and gave him a nod. "What's up, kid?" He replied.

"We got a crazy crowd out tonight." Hot Shot said, zipping up a duffel bag. "But they tipping good. Even J getting love."

Gio laughed, shaking his head. "Yeah? That means I'm rolling some dough out of here."

Hot Shot laughed before stuffing the duffel bag in the locker. "What happened to ole girl you were talking about last night?"

"She never hit me back." Gio told him, thinking about Paris. He remembered scrolling through her pictures a number of times before he got to the club. He always tried to memorize faces in case he caught them at the club. Since his past relationships, it seemed that stripping was a big deal and because he did it he came off as "gay" or "disloyal". Still, he had hope for this one. Until now. "I'm not tripping though. I'm just gonna delete that shit."

Hot Shot shook his head. "Look, I told you it's someone on there for everyone. That's where I met Tiffany and the shit feels legit. It was a little embarrassing or whatever but it was worth it." He said before turning away. "But I'm gonna get out here. See you in a minute."

Gio let his words sink in before nodding. He looked at himself in the mirror as he oiled his body up with SkinSoSoft. Afterwards, he made his way to the outside area.

Paris had been tossing and turning in her bed since Johan came to see her not even a full week ago. For the most part, Paris was fine but as soon as she got in the bed at night it was hard to sleep. His words kept replaying in her head and no matter how many times she tried to deny it, she couldn't. She loved that man and she believed with all her heart that he loved her too.

He had texted her everyday since his appearance at her house and everyday she ignored him. And as she sat there, trying to forget her past, her present was slowly speeding pass her.

"Paris, forget em." She told herself however her heart felt something else.

Johan: can we talk?

Paris wasn't only feeling the emotions in her heart, she felt it between her legs. She had been deprived from sex and she couldn't get it off herself. She was emotional, straight off her period, and needed some type of attention. Now.

come thru.

Sitting up in her bed, she looked down at the text she just sent and instantly regretted it. What are you doing, Paris? You'll stoop this low for some dick? She asked herself, covering her face. A ding forced her eyes back to the bright screen.

Johan: Omw.

"Come thru" at 1:24am only meant one thing. Sex. She wanted her fingers to type never mind but it didn't work like that. Instead, she dropped her phone and went to shave in the bathroom. She had a little fuzz from last week's growth that she had to get rid of.

Easing the razor up her legs, she drifted it to her midsection before rinsing it off and smoothing out the skin on her vagina. She then applied some oil to her legs before paying strict attention to her thighs.

Somehow, blood trickled down from her thigh. She looked and saw that she had accidentally cut herself. Paris frowned and groaned before turning the shower on and stripping from her clothes before getting in.

Knock, knock, knock...

After doing a quick wash, she got out and grabbed a towel to wrap around herself. She put it on and took her time going to the door. She exhaled, Relax, Paris.

Opening the door, the wind hit any exposed skin quickly as her eyes landed on Johan's tall build. He wore a white tee that fit snugly against his biceps and some basketball shorts. He looked like he had been working out.

God, why is this man so attractive? Typical fuckboy, being so fine but so bad for me... she thought to herself.

He licked his lips as his eyes trailed down her body. "Paris.." He mumbled lowly.

"Johan..." She responded just as low.

The tension between them was thick and quickly needed to be solved. That was Johan's chance. He towered over her and she felt breathless at that moment.

A low moan escaped her lips as he picked her up and closed the door behind him. "I missed you so much."

"I... missed you too..."

===

Elliot combed her hair down the sides of her face as she looked in the mirror. The mirror was shattered and had writing on it.

I know your secret.

In her red lipstick, the words scarred her soul. He had found her again after years of running and at this point she didn't know what to do anymore. Her heart was heavy and she was afraid of what could possibly happen. Her eyes were red and spilling with tears as her heart filled with regret and fear.

Elliot hopped up so fast, the chair fell back and fell on the floor. She hurried to her closet and grabbed her suitcase, stuffing stuff from the drawers into it.

"I can't do this. I can't do this." She repeated each time she stuffed something inside.

How long was she going to run? Forever, probably. Until the man finally gave up, Elliot would continue to jump from state to state.

I know your secret.

"I can't do this."

The headboard repeatedly tapped against the wall, the darkness of the room masking the sins they were committing. The once neatly made bed was now destroyed, sheets wrinkled and crumpled up, as Paris gripped them tightly practically pulling them up from the bed.

He was hitting all the right spots, the wet sounds competing with her moans as she climaxed for the third time in 20 minutes. She couldn't stop shaking and Johan wasn't showing mercy.

He continued taking the bites and scratches as he dug deep into her tunnel. It felt like love to her but it was merely payback for him. This is how it always went. He knew that she couldn't stay away, she just wanted him to chase her and show that he cared. He did care but this was still a game.

He wanted her around for when he was ready and that he wasn't right now.

Paris will always be his first love, but she will never be his first priority.

She screamed out into the night and he wasn't going to stop until she was in love again. It was the game they loved to play.