PD| "Last Laugh, Last Cry"

Chapter Six
______________

"Fuck it. You bitches want war with me?"
-Paris
~

Paris couldn't sleep, she couldn't eat, and she sure as hell couldn't stop drinking. She sent the kids to her mother's and she just drank her life away. Passed out twice, threw up a record breaking amount of time, and nearly saw the light once. Finding out the news could have ended her but it seemed more like Paris was trying to end herself. After throwing up the last time, she gave up the bottle. It had felt like she threw up all the contents of her stomach and her body was weak. She couldn't even look at another bottle.

She stood up from the tiled floor in the bathroom, tucking her hair behind her ears. All the shit she talked yesterday meant nothing. She couldn't get over this one, that was too much.

Sevyn was her best friend for years and this was behavior she would've never even thought would come from her. That was something she expected from Brianna or Alexis just because they weren't that close, people she could easily cut off. But Sevyn? No.

Paris sniffed her tears back before washing her face. She looked at herself for the first time since the night before and she stared for a long time. "Get it together, Paris." She mumbled.

She sighed, thinking of Heidi and Edith. She had to do this for them.

It was her day off so she wasn't getting a lot of business calls today, nor calls from friends or even family. It was perfect, she didn't need anyone ruining her day. She took that time to give her attorney a call.

"Hello?" He answered on the second ring.

"Jackson, how fast can you be over here with the agreement?" She asked.

"Right now if you'd like." He replied.

Johan watched Elliot toy with her fingers as she sat across from him. The only reason she agreed to meet like this is because she was really determined to hear what he had to say. Elliot usually didn't even give men the time of day because she didn't want to have to explain her "not so little" situation. But Johan was someone she had an interest in, though majority flew out the window when her accusations served as true.

"Hello, Elliot." He spoke first. He could see right through her. She just wanted some lies thrown at her and he was damn sure going to feed it to her.

"Hey."

After a while, Johan purposely dropped his gaze. "I wanted to apologize for the last time we had contact. I promise you it wasn't what it looked like." He lied.

Elliot tilted her head with curiosity. "So... what was it?" She asked.

"That woman... she's my ex." He explained. "She'd come there and say whatever just to get rid of you. I'm sure one of her little friends probably called her up."

"Oh, wow. One of those crazy exes?" Elliot asked, shaking her head as she ate the lie up.

He nodded. "I'm probably gonna have to file a restraining order now because it seems impossible to actually move on. You know?"

Elliot nodded. "Why didn't you say anything before? I have exes like that so I understand."

Johan looked up at her as he smiled. Looking behind her, his smile dropped.