PD| "Dead Wrong But Making It Right"

Chapter Nineteen
______
no commentary
~

Paris got up early as she always did every two weeks on Wednesdays, put on the big hoodie to cover the bump on her stomach like she had been doing since she found out the news. She was pregnant and the reason it was such a big secret now is because it's not Johan's and she hadn't seen Gio since that last night at the club. He hadn't called her or anything and that didn't sit right with her. However, Johan had been keeping her company and Gio was just sex anyway.

Paris was six weeks pregnant with Gio's baby. She knew it was his because Johan always wore a condom when they had sex and she was pregnant before she and him even started having sex again.

It was a big disappointment because Johan had really been getting it together. But even if he hadn't, she'd still be disappointed because Gio wasn't around. No one knew other than herself and her doctor.

Paris decided that she was keeping the baby and once it was born, she was letting Johan buy her company out- like she had proposed to Cartier when she met him- and move out of state to start a new business unless Johan had another offer.

Cartier later told him that Johan was wanted half ownership, a big check, and co-parenting rights for the kids. Paris agreed and signed all the information that already had Johan's signature.

Little did they know, Cartier was making moves for himself. Doing his "client" dirty just as he did with the rest of them. Johan was no longer a friend, he was a foe and Johan would think the same way once he finally found out.

Paris still had plans to move but she would just have to find another buyer for the business. She was letting Johan go to all the meetings and take care of all the decisions because she simply didn't want any ties to him once this was all over and done with. She was ready for a new life and with all the money she had saved up, she could definitely afford it.

Today though, her body woke her up a bit earlier than usual. She ran to the bathroom to throw up then flushed the toilet and jumped in the shower due to feeling disgusting.

Afterwards, she had on her signature hoodie and headed out. Though Johan liked to come over a lot and spend more time with the kids, they still didn't live together so she would only have to sneak if he didn't have work and was still sleeping in her bed.

She walked out to the car and got ready to go. Something just felt extremely off about everything.

What she didn't know was that Johan wasn't going to work today and as she pulled off, Johan was pulling up to the house. He had seen her pull smooth off and out of curiosity decided to follow her.

"Daddy, we passing the house." Edith stated, pointing out the window.

Johan nodded. "I know, we gotta stop somewhere else real quick then I'll bring y'all back." He told her.

Heidi was knocked out like he always was when they were on their way to school so he was completely oblivious even though he was in the front seat.

Johan stayed a few cars behind but kept a close eye on her car. Where is she going? He wondered.

After following her a little while, she pulled into a clinic. His hands tightened on the steering wheel as he pulled over