PD| "Right or Wrong?"

Chapter Eighteen
_____
"And I'll kill that bitch."
- Alexis
~

Two weeks later...

Sevyn paced the room in another circle, her hand on her chin as she tried to figure out what she was going to do. She hadn't heard from Brianna or Johan and whenever she hit the two up, they were always busy.

She stood five foot in her large living room that hairdressing paid the bills for. Everything with the shop was going well and it turns out that they weren't really stressing over the bills as much. Even though the bill would be due again in another two weeks, no one was worried because they had boosted prices so everything was starting to fit in place.

However, Sevyn was still focused on getting Paris back for what she had done to their lives. Everyone had been telling her to let it go and she was finally starting to near the end with it.

Fuck it. She thought before tossing her phone onto her coffee table.

She took a deep breath and sat on the couch.

Nobody was interested in the plan anymore and Sevyn didn't like that she was being swept under the bus and forgotten about like she hadn't did what she did. Since that wasn't going to happen, she figured she'd get her back in another way.

After Paris got out of the hospital, word had gotten around pretty fast due to the news being all in her face about it. She was back home and her "boyfriend" was taking care of her. Apparently, Paris was at a male strip club and was escorted out for whatever reason before being brutally beaten outside.

Even though it was bad and Sevyn felt bad about it, she probably deserved it. From her eyes, anything that happened to Paris now was karma.

Sevyn sighed before leaning back against the couch. She wanted to call Alexis to see where she was but she knew she would be there soon. Alexis was suppose to come over for dinner, with dinner, so that they could watch movies and chill.

As if on cue, a knock sounded at the door. Sevyn got up quickly as if she handed just sat down and went to the door, opening it.

"Hey, I got Chic-Fil-A." Alexis said, holding up two bags.

Sevyn smiled. They had been getting closer and closer lately. "I like your new color." She complimented, grabbing the bags.

"Thanks, girl." Alexis replied, patting her pink curls as she walked inside. "So, what we watching?"

Sevyn shrugged. "I don't even know, to be honest." She said, going back to the living room. Alexis followed.

Alexis opened her bag, revealing her chicken sandwich with cheese with a large drink once she sat down on the couch. Next to her, Sevyn opened her chicken nuggets and milkshake before grabbing the remote and scrolling through Netflix on the television.

"Oooo, bitch! Let's watch Finding Dory!" Alexis said as Sevyn passed it.

Sevyn gave her the side eye, popping a chicken nugget in her mouth. "No, hoe."

Alexis rolled her eyes before snatching the remote. "What about Juice, huh?" She asked, clicking the movie when Sevyn nodded.

"This my shit."

While they were doing that, Johan had been doing everything "right" since Paris got out of the hospital. Joyse swore that Paris was going to see who he really was, whatever that meant and that she'd leave him for good. But he couldn't see that happening any time soon.

Paris was completely wrapped up in him again.

Everything she thought was lost had been found within two weeks. She had fallen completely in love with her worse enemy all over again.

Paris was cuddled up in his chest as he watched TV like he missed. He had noticed that she was becoming a little more clingy and she allowed him to do more. He would go to all their business meetings alone and sometimes she would disappear in the mornings and return within an hour and a half.

Things like that made him suspicious but he still appreciated that that she did.

"You going to sleep?" He asked.

She shook her head no so that was a clear sign that she meant yes.

Though it may have seemed like Johan was a changed man, he really wasn't. He was just now becoming more sneaky and less obvious. He even let his hoes know that they weren't to be calling or texting him, he'd come pop up when he wanted to. They couldn't fight because they knew what was up. However, the more time he spent with Paris, the more he was really becoming more attached to her.

It was slowly becoming him and her again.

He missed her forehead. "Goodnight, baby." He mumbled.

"Noooo.." she mumbled before burying her face deeper in his chest.

He smiled, looking down at her. Damn, I missed this. He thought.

===

"We're gonna fuck that bitch's life up!" Alexis snapped as they ranted to each other about Paris. "I honestly don't care what we gotta do. You know I'm always down."

Sevyn nodded. "That's why you're my bitch because you ride. I'm not letting what she did to us go, I hate that little silver platter ass bitch."

Alexis laughed with a nod. "Yeah. And I'll take that extra step if we have to take it."

Sevyn looked at her for a while. "Me too."

-

Brianna looked down at the papers in front of her, filing them in alphabetical order just as her boss had told her. She was so happy to be working and taking that big step in life. She wasn't into all the drama and stuff like she used to be. That was the reason for her ignoring Sevyn's call. She wanted nothing to do with their drama and fake beef with Paris.

She already fought the girl, her problem was resolved. Although she still didn't like her, she didn't care too much to entertain the beef any longer.

She wanted to continue living peacefully. What they have going on, they can keep between them. Brianna was out.