PD| "Looking For Revenge"

Chapter Eleven
___________

"You're gonna pay what you owe."
~

Sevyn sipped on some hot chocolate as she looked over the bills for the shop. She had never realized just how expensive everything was. On top of that, majority of the hair stylists had left after the little commotion earlier in the week with Paris and Brianna. She shook her head. Most left because of the sudden flip on a guaranteed job while others left out of respect of Paris. Sevyn wished she could go back just to stop the two from even going this far. This whole situation and bill could've been avoided.

"What are we going to do?" Alexis asked from where she was sitting next to Sevyn to look at the bill.

Sevyn shrugged. "I don't even know." She said, smacking the bill down on the table.

"So, we're out of a job?" Alexis asked, shaking her head.

Sevyn sighed before her nonchalant look broke into a saddened face as she broke out into a cry. Alexis ran to hug her, rubbing her head. She hated Paris for this, she knew they couldn't afford this; that was the reason she was paying the rent in he first place.

"Don't worry. If we lose the shop we going for her ass." Alexis promised, holding Sevyn's face up. "Stop crying. We were good before her and we'll be good now."

Sevyn wiped her tears before nodding. "You know what? She want war? She got it." She said, getting up from the table.

Alexis watched her with a smile. "I say we fuck up that bitch house."

Sevyn shook her head as she pulled her phone out. "Nah, I'm gonna hit her where it hurts worse."

"Hello?" Johan answered on the third ring.

"I need your help with something." Sevyn spoke. "I know about Paris and what she got you going through. I'm willing to work together on getting some payback."

Johan was quiet for a while as it sounded like he was moving. Soon, wind could be heard through the speaker. "Why should I trust you?"

"Come down to the shop and you'll see exactly why." She instructed.

"Alright, give me like 30 minutes."

Gio lapped his tongue at her lower lips, encouraging her moans as they bounced around the car doors. The heavy breathing plus the cold air definitely had the windows foggy. Her legs were shaking and she looked like she was close. That only encouraged him to add pressure and lick faster.

He looked up at her as her back arched and she let out a scream, reaching down to grab his curly hair. "Mmmm, Gi-Gio!" Paris hissed, grinding her hips up into her lips.

"Mhmmm," he moaned as her legs continued to shake. She tasted just as he thought she would and her thighs smelled like peaches. He loved it.

Their long phone call extended into something sexual fast and though he wasn't expecting it to be this intense, he wasn't the least bit disappointed. From the way she relaxed afterwards, he could definitely tell it lightened the mood.

The thing about Paris was that she wasn't an "easy" girl as it may have seemed but after all the years of neglect and just truly feeling ugly, she loved the attention. He made her feel like he was lucky to be in her presence and it was then that she realized that she never wanted that feeling to go away. She never wanted to feel ugly again, she'd give anything to feel beautiful again.

"You good?" He asked, licking around his lips. Paris let off a giggle, looking down at his wet lips before nodding.

She exhaled. "I feel great." She mumbled.

"Can I keep making you feel that way, Paris?" He asked, kissing her thighs again.

Paris nodded. "Please?"

She didn't realize that she sounded so desperate and maybe those slip ups are what caused Johan to change but Paris didn't care. If Gio was anything like Johan, she'd be prepared this time.

Her phone rang and she knew it could only be her mother calling about the kids. Paris cleared her throat before sitting up and grabbing her phone. Gio grabbed it and took it out of her hand. "It can wait, can't it?"

She was hypnotized in his eyes. "Yeah, it can wait."

-

Stepping inside the shop, Johan looked at the broken window. The glass had been cleaned up but the damage was still there, basically repealing anyone that thought they'd want to come in.

"Wow. Paris did this?" Johan asked, looking around.

Alexis crossed her arms, looking at the mess. "Yeah and she stopped financing the shop so we'll be closing soon because of her." Alexis said, shaking her head.

Johan shook his head. "That'll be like two grand to fix with my discount... how much is the bill?" He asked, tallying everything in his head.

Sevyn came from the back with some papers in her hand. "I tried splitting the cost five different ways and we can't afford this on a Saturday." Sevyn explained.

"Especially since we haven't been pulling customers since majority of them left." Alexis announced, smacking her lips.

Johan nodded. "No problem. I'll take of this. And that." He pointed to the window with the now folded bill before pointing to Sevyn with it. "What do you have in mind?"

Sevyn smiled. "Use this incident and what she got going on at home to take the kids. Then you can just ship them to your grandmas if you want. But you know the kids are her life..." She said.

"Oh, I see what you getting at." He put his hand on his chin.

"Then she'll come running back to you." Alexis said with a smile. "Tell her if she don't fix all this shit how we want it, she can't have them back."

Johan liked the sound of that so he nodded. "Okay, say no more. Look, I'll get back to you. I'm gonna take care of this then I'll be around here sometime tomorrow." He said as he turned .

After walking out, he pulled his phone out and called Cartier.

"Yo."

"Forget the meeting, I just got a better idea."