PD| "Claiming What's Yours"

Chapter Fifteen
______
"I just wanna say you're mine, you're mine."
~

Looking in the mirror, Brianna tried to calm herself down from crying so much. She had gotten rejected for a job twice in one day and she was just tired of looking now. Everyone was reminding her just how much of a failure she really was. Not able to hold a real job, not even being able to even get one, was showing just how much she had truly fucked up in the past.

She sniffled. What's wrong with me? She asked herself. Besides not having the experience they were looking for, Brianna couldn't grasp what the real problem was. Maybe she was aiming too high like Sevyn had said.

"Can you relax?" Sevyn said, staring at her from behind. "I know you're stressing but you still have that job interview tomorrow. On top of that, you can always come back to the shop."

Brianna shook her head. "I don't want to come back to the shop."

"That's guaranteed money though, Bee. Come on, grow up." Sevyn said, leaning against the wall. "And once we're done with Paris, she'll regret putting you in this."

"What do you mean?" Brianna asked, looking at her.

"We are going to set her up and get everything taken away from her." Sevyn began. "Her kids, her precious job, her man... everything."

Brianna frowned even though she was happy about the idea.

"You don't have to be down-"

"No, I'm definitely down." Brianna said, nodding her head. "But look, you go ahead to wherever you were going. I would but like you said, I have that interview.."

"It's no problem. See you later?" Sevyn asked before getting off the wall.

Brianna nodded as Sevyn headed out.

Meanwhile, Johan was on his way to the strip club to cause havoc. He thought it was inside of his soul to let Paris go but seeing the image of the dude all on her made him hot. He couldn't stand it. Her audacity.

Moving on was something he just couldn't see happening with Paris but since he just visually seen it, it wasn't accepting it. He would run that man off and steal her heart back if he had to, and it seemed like he had to.

Naji was the real MVP for sending that picture and actually throwing her out the club like she said she would. Johan didn't understand why she was throwing her out, but he was sure as hell grateful and wasn't going to question her about it.

Pulling up to the scene, there was a large crowd where something was obviously going on. He turned the car off and hurried out, slamming the door behind him before going through the crowd. It was then that he could see Paris on the ground with Naji on top of her, smacking her head into the ground. Johan pushed through furiously, snatching Naji off her quickly as everyone recorded and covered their mouths shock of the whole situation.

"Keep your bitch out my club." Naji said between breaths, pointing at him.

He squinted at her, wanting to say something foul but decided against it before turning around and picking Paris up. She was obviously in pain, groaning as she held the back of her head.