PD| "The Alliance"

Chapter Fourteen
________

"We gotta work together"
~

Gio looked up to the rear view mirror, watching his surroundings as he sat outside the club. It was late which meant it was G-Spot's time but tonight he was expecting someone. Not just someone, but a woman he planned on being with long term and in order for that to happen she needed to know what he did for a living. He wasn't too anxious to spring this on Paris and find out her reaction in front of a bunch of people he knew but it was willing to get it out the way.

He got out the car and took a deep breath, gripping his duffel bag by the handle before taking it and closing the door. He walked into the club and was greeted accordingly, he expected Paris to be there around 7:30 which was only a little bit over a half an hour from now.

When he walked into the back per usual, Hot Spot and another dancer named Crystal were back there getting r

"What's up, G? You're looking really tense, my dude." Crystal said, looking from the mirror to Gio. "You good?"

Gio shrugged and threw his bag on the vanity, looking at himself. Looking in the mirror, he could see that his jaw was clenched and his forehead had three lines- he did look stressed.

Hot Shot gave a chuckle. "Is this about ole girl you were telling me about?"

Gio remained silent since Crystal was in the room. Crystal loved to run his mouth about things and Gio hated it. He especially liked going around saying things about Gio since he was sort of the face of the club.

"We'll talk." Hot Shot said before walking out the room. It was around his time to get on stage so Gio just sent a nod before starting to get ready.

His mind was in rambles, would she come?

"I haven't seen my kids in weeks, Paris. You think you just gonna keep-"

"You're lying, you had them on weekends as discussed." Paris said, shaking her head as she looked at him. "You just looking for a reason to start some shit with me."

Johan rolled his eyes. "Where are my kids?"

"Ugh, I have somewhere to be, Johan. Do you know what time it is? They're at my mother's if you really want to get them but they're probably sle-"

"You have somewhere to be at this time? The fuck are you going?" He asked, cutting his eyes down at her.

Paris put her hand up to single him to stop. "That's none of your business." She said before stepping back.

"You fucking with someone else?" He asked, his head going back quickly as if he couldn't believe his own words.

Paris chuckled lightly. "If I was?"

"You bringing this nigga around my kids?" He asked, crossing his arms.

Paris looked down at her phone to check the time. "I don't have time for this. I told you where they were so either get them or-"

"Nah, that nigga can fucking wait." Johan spat. "I asked you a question."

"Yes and they like him. Anymore questions?" She asked, scrunching her face together.