New Car.

"babe... I don't want to loose you..." He said quietly.

It's been about two days after he found the letter. He hasn't spoken of it either... 

"I know..." I mumbled back, I don't have much to say about it. He knows I won't turn it down. 

We sat in my apartment laid across the couch, we were watching a movie but it had ended just before Ross started this conversation. He turned to me, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Please baby, please don't go." He begged, was he really thinking I would just give in like this... I want to go to college, I need to. This is one of the best colleges I know of, I can't turn this down just for him... can I?

"Ross you can't just beg me not to go and think I'll give in." He sighed and let go of me. "I'm sorry Ross, but this is what I've always wanted. I can't just let it go." I told him, He stood up and reached over to me to help me up. I took his hands and let him.

"I know baby, I know. I'm just... I don't know... scared to loose you." 

"what if you came with me!?" I blurted out without thinking the question through.

"what?" He looked to me, running his fingers through his hair. "I don't think that could possibly work. I mean, My family? My concerts? my job?" I nodded.

"you're right... Well we can always try long distance?" I knew this idea would be terrible. I mean... what if he was with someone else while I'm gone? I couldn't possibly bare that... 

"babe..." Ross gently touched my cheek. I looked up into his eyes. "what are you thinking?" he asked me.

"nothing... It doesn't matter." I sighed and walked into my room. 

"it does matter. please, tell me?" 

"I was thinking that even a long distance relationship wouldn't work." Ross stood there looking at me as I grabbed a pair of jeans and a yellow long sleeve shirt. I glanced at him once before going into my bathroom and changing. 

When I walked out Ross was still standing there. 

"why wouldn't it?" He asked quietly. 

"because I'd be worried about you, you'd be worried about me. and... that's it." I mumbled.

"no it's not...' he paused and followed me to the laundry room. I threw my clothes in the bin not wanting to do the laundry right now. 'you seriously think I would go with another girl?" his brows pulled together in confusion. 

"no... well... I'd be worried... you would..." I confess. He shakes his head and steps forward to me. He wraps his arms tightly around my waist and pulls me into his chest. 

"I wouldn't do that to you. Skylar your the one I want." I giggled and kissed his cheek. "what?" he wondered.

"your the one that I want, ooh, ooh, hunny!" I sang and skipped down the hall. He laughed and caught me by my sides. 

"your too cute." He said and pecked my lips. 

"I love you!" 

"I love you too Skylar." 

"Can you help me with something?" I innocently asked. 

"anything." 

"can you take me to get a car? I have money." He nodded and grabbed his keys. I ran into my bathroom and quickly put on some mascara and lined my eyes. I slid on my new yellow converse and ran back out. 

"ready?" he smiled. 

"Now I am." I laughed as we headed out the door. 

~