Romeo and Juliet.

Ross must have thought different, his eyes began to water as he failed to wipe them. "please don't do this Skylar. I love you please." He sobbed. 

"Ross." I said again grabbing his hands and removing them from his face. He looked at me through his now red, puffy eyes. I tried to speak but the only words that came out was... "I love you." His eyes lit up as relieve flooded through out them. 

"y-you forgive me?" He stuttered looking surprised.

"of course I do. Ross I love you." I spoke softly. He let out a loud shaky sigh of relieve and pulled me into his chest again. 

"Skylar I love you so much. w-will you take me back?" He asked, I looked up into his eyes and watched as his tongue darted out between his lips to wet them. I leaned up and slightly smiled. 

"yes." I told him before pressing my lips to his. The sparks in my stomach flew once again as he began to kiss me back. His hands gently rested on my hips as he pulled me more into him. I kept my hands rested against his cheeks as we passionately kissed. I missed the feeling of his lips on mine, the feeling of being in his arms. I missed us. We both pulled away and gave each other small smiles. 

"I missed your lips." he sighed and looked down at his hands. 

"I missed you." I gently rested my hand on his. He looked back up into my eyes. 

"I really am sorry, and I will do anything in the world to prove it. I'm so glad to have you back baby. I won't ever do another thing to ruin our relationship. I'm sorry." 

"Ross stop apologizing. I know you're sorry. you were drunk, it's fine. All that matters now is that we're together." I smiled making him smile too. 

"I love you." he said while pulling me back into his chest. 

"I love you too." I snuggled into his chest while he laid back on my bed. 

"how's your head?" Ross asked.

"better, I still have a headache though." I mumbled.

"I can't believe he hit you. I wish he would have just continued on me, I wouldn't of cared a bit." Ross told me. 

"no, I'm glad he got off you. even if he hit me, at least he stopped hurting you. That's what I was kind of hoping for, I knew if I ran over he would get up. So I did." I shrugged. 

"you shouldn't have came over. He would have stopped sooner or later." Ross said. 

"I couldn't watch him hit you. It killed me." my voice was almost a whisper as I pictured Aron over top of Ross punching him over and over again. and the worst part was Ross' cry's of pain. Ross' hand lightly rested against my cheek as he tilted my head up to look at him. Now that I really observed his face I realized the black and blue bruise that covered the right side of his face. His lip was cut open and had dry blood around it, his eyebrow also had a deep gash in it. Under his left eye was a small cut that didn't look to bad. I stood up, grabbed his hand and pulled him with me into my bathroom. 

"what are you doing?" Ross wondered as I made him sit on the toilet. I walked to the small closet, grabbed a hand towel and walked back. I ran it under some cold water and rang it out. I made my way back to Ross and watched as he smiled. "babe i'm seriously alright." He said. I shook my head and tilted his chin up. I gently took the cloth and dabbed around his eyebrow first, I felt his eyes on me and when I looked at them they were. I smiled and continued my work. I moved down to the cut under his eyes and gently pressed making him slightly pull away. After I told him to sit on the couch while I grabbed an ice pack. I sat beside him, crossed my legs and handed him the ice. He held it to the side of his face and smirked at me. "thank you baby girl." 

"anytime." I giggled and pecked his lips. He turned on the Television and set a pillow on my lap, I giggled as he laid down. I watched him and played with his hair listening to the talk on the television. I watched as he laughed at certain parts and sighed at others. That's right... we were watching no other than... Romeo and Juliet, Ross' absolute favorite movie. I soon dozed off to sleep after watching Ross laugh at Mercutio's stupid jokes. 

~

My eyes fluttered open, I had my arm on the side of the couch flat down with my head resting on it. When I looked down I found Ross sound asleep, his head still rested in my lap. His hair was a mess, I ran my fingers through it and smiled. I may not trust Ross with certain things now... but one thing I did trust him with... was my life. I honestly don't see how in the hell that works, but somehow for me... it does. I can trust him with my life, but I can't with other girls... If I can trust Ross with my own life in his hands, then I certainly can trust him to not hurt me again. I love him more than anything, and in order for our love to work, we have to trust each other... 

I looked over at the clock by the television that was now off, one o'clock in the morning. I groaned before gently shaking Ross awake. "Ross." I mumbled, nothing. "Ross." I groaned again. "Ross get up!" I shoved him. He shot up eyes wide and his breathing heavy. "Ross what's wrong?" I quietly asked. He looked at me and sighed in relief. 

"nothing baby, I just thought someone was in here." he murmured. 

"oh... no. everything's fine. I just needed you to get up. I have to pee and I want to go to bed." I giggled. He smiled and pecked my cheek then looked at the time on his phone. He groaned and rested his head on my shoulder.

"I'm tired." I nodded in agreement. 

"go get in bed then. I'll be in, in a second." I told him, he nodded pecking my lips and dragging his feet down to my bedroom. I shut off all the lights and went to the bathroom, I walked back out into the kitchen, grabbed a glass of water then stood at my kitchen window looking down into the parking lot as I gulped it down. I saw a dark, large figure hidden by the trees. I froze and squinted to see if it was who I thought it was. When they grinned I knew... I knew that Aron was back... He began walking towards the building with that smirk on his face, just as he disappeared through the doors my heart began to react. It started racing and my palms started sweating. Goose bumps rose on the back on my neck knowing he was on his way up to my apartment. He wasn't here for anything else... Aron was back and ready for a fight. 

"Ross!" I yelled.