love hurts.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, the only man I have ever loved, the only man I will ever love... Cheating on me with another woman. Tears poured out of my eyes as I stared at them. How could he do this to me? I let out a sob and covered my mouth, they both froze and looked up. Ross' eyes widened as his jaw dropped. 

"Skylar!" He gasped, his eyes were red and I could tell he had a little to much to drink. He blinked twice and it seemed as if he were sober again. "baby!" I stuttered as he stood up, My teeth were chattering from the amount of crying I have already done. My entire body was shaking. I shook my head and ran out, down the stairs and back outside. 

"SKYLAR!" I heard Ross scream for me. I looked around frantically for one of the other boys, or even Rydel. "Skylar pl-ease!" Ross gulped as he found me in the middle of the yard, I turned around and looked at him. Tears ran down his cheeks, he had thrown on some pants and his tee shirt. I hated him for this... I hated him for doing what he did, but then I loved him with every cell in my body. 

"it's over Ross." I hissed and turned to run away, he grabbed my hand and pulled me to him. 

"no please don't do this baby." he begged me.

"Don't fucking touch me! Get away from me! I never want to see you again, it's over!" I shouted at him and pushed away. His face... the terrified look he gave me as sadness appeared in his eyes will forever stay with me. I ran down the drive way and out to the road, I needed to get away from here, I needed to get away from him. A bright light flashed in my eyes as I heard Ross scream my name frantically and the sound of brakes squealing. That's when I realized a car was coming strait at me, My eyes widened as I let out a sound mixed between a scream and gasp. I felt arms go around my waist and pull me out of the way just before the car hit me. We fell into the grass on the other side of the road, their arms still wrapped around my waist. I was on top of them and I pulled away to see who it was. 

This was the last person I would have thought to see here.

Jesse. 

I smiled and hugged him tightly as I began to cry on his shoulder. "shh. it's okay, it's okay. you're safe now." he whispered as he stroked my hair. 

"Skylar!! Baby!!" Ross cried out as he ran to us. Jesse helped me up and Ross immediately wrapped his arms around me, I pushed him away and took a step away from him. 

"I told you- to stay away from me!" I broke into sobs again. 

"Skylar it's okay. Here let me take you home." Jesse said wrapping an arm around my waist again.

"Don't fucking touch her! She doesn't need a ride home you asshole, she's staying here with me!" Ross yelled at him, he grabbed my hand making me yank away from him once more. 

"don't touch me!" I growled and looked at Jesse. "please." I pleaded, he nodded and pulled me away from Ross. If I wasn't to get out now, I'd loose it. I'm already crying enough, I want to scream. 

"Skylar please. Don't do this to me!" Ross begged, I stopped and turned around looking him strait in the eyes. 

"do this to you!!? You did this to yourself! Ross I just found you this close to having sex with another woman!!" I screamed. "Do you know how much that killed me!? Don't ever speak to me again! Ross Lynch I hate you!" I finished and quickly ran to the parking lot with Jesse close behind me. I climbed into his car and began sobbing uncontrollably. Ross looked heart broken... How could I have done that to him? I didn't... He did this to himself. He's the one that cheated, he's the one that did this. Not just to himself but to me. He just ripped my heart from my chest and stomped on it. He tore apart every ounce of trust I ever had for him. 

"hey it's okay Sky, it will all be okay." Jesse told me while rubbing my back and starting his car. 

"no Jesse, no it will never be okay." I mumbled and pulled my knees to my chest. I glanced out the window to see Ross running towards the car. Jesse quickly put it in drive and drove down the road. I watched as the car distanced me from him, and how he fell to his knees watching us drive away.

~

"do you want me to come in with you?" Jesse asked me, I haven't been back to my apartment in what seems like forever. 

"no. thank you for driving me back though. and saving my life." I tried to give him a smile.

"no problem love. everything will be okay, alright. call me if you need anything okay?" I nodded and hugged him tight. After he had disappeared down the hall and into the elevator I opened my door and slid inside. I shut it, locked it then slid down it. I once again began crying and crying. The ache in my chest only grew with every second that passed as I laid on the cold ground. 

Why would he do that? 

was the only question I had. I thought he loved me, if he really did he would have never thought to touch another woman... right? I pulled myself up and looked around my flat. It was a mess... The large picture of the Lynch's and I was spread across the table and couch, the blankets and pillows on my couch were thrown around the room. I sighed and began picking them up. After I cleaned up the mess Will and Ev had made when they broke in, I walked down to my room and cleaned that up as well. 

As I went to look at the time I found the small picture of Ross and I sitting on my night stand. Tears instantly began to flow, I shut off my lights and climbed in bed still crying. I grabbed the picture of us and held it to my chest tightly. 

And that's exactly how I fell asleep. 

Ross didn't love me, if he did he wouldn't of done that. I hated him for hurting me, I hated him for throwing everything that we had down the drain, for breaking my heart into millions of tiny pieces.

But the only person I hate the most... is me. 

I hate myself... so much. And there's only one reason for that.

I hate myself for loving him...