Won't last.

I walked around the grocery store for a while finding everything the Lynch's like to eat. They all had gone to an interview so I decided to go grocery shopping for Stormie. Once I checked out I headed back to find the guys already home. Rydel, Stormie and Mark went with Ellington for a photo shoot. As I opened my trunk and grabbed as many bags as I could hold, the guys came running out. 

"Hey baby." Ross giggled and kissed my cheek. "I'll take them." he smirked as he pulled the bags from my hands and ran inside. I turned to grab some more but found my trunk empty. The guys raced in the door with all the bags leaving me laughing, I shut the trunk and followed inside. I walked into the kitchen and began digging in the bags and pulling stuff out. 

"oh would you stop it!" Riker swatted my hands away. "go sit down and relax, we got this." I laughed and walked into the living room. I sat down on the couch and began watching some television. I heard the guys fooling around in the kitchen, laughing, until something broke. I slightly chuckled and stood up, walking into the kitchen. 

"careful babe. Don't step over here." Ross said before I took another step. I looked to the ground seeing shards of glass piled around Ross' feet. 

"what did you guys do?" I gasped seeing it was Stormie's plates that were smashed on the wooden floor. I quickly grabbed a broom and a dust pan, I bent down and began sweeping it up when Rocky stopped me. 

"here let me do it. We made the mess so we'll clean it. Don't worry about it." Rocky told me. 

"no it's fine. Just grab the bigger pieces of glass and throw them away please." he did as I asked while I swept up the smaller pieces. After all of us had finished cleaning up the shattered plates and putting the grocery's away we sat down on the couch. 

"so who's explaining that one to mom." Ross chuckled. Rocky, Ryland, and Riker pointed at Ross. "no, I don't think so." Ross shook his head. 

"you're the one who broke it." Rocky said. 

"no, you're the one who threw the jar." Ross teased back. 

"you two are worse than five year old's." Ryland laughed. 

"am not." Rocky stuck his tongue out. 

"yeah what he said." Ross grinned. I couldn't help but laugh at their childish behaviors. They were acting like five year old's but it was cute. I love seeing everyone like this, teasing each other, laughing, being a family, being happy. 

"okay fine so Ryland tells her." Rocky giggled.

"hell no. I didn't do it." Ryland pointed to Riker. "Riker will tell her." Riker shook his head and laughed. 

"never." 

"well she's gonna find out soon enough, so who is willing to do it." Ross clucked. 

"not me game!" Rocky shouted.

"1,2,3 NOT IT!" everyone shouted. I looked around seeing everyone holding their index finger ontop of thir nose. 

"SKYLAR!!" everyone laughed. Ross smirked and kissed my cheek.

"I don't think so. I didn't do it." I giggled and stuck my tongue out at Ross. He grinned and wrapped his lips around it. My eyes widened in shock seeing he would do that in front of his family. 

"oohh!!!" All the guys shouted, I pulled away and blushed. 

"you're to cute." Ross giggled and looked up at the guys. "I'll do it." 

"nope Skylar has to. she lost the not it game." Ryland laughed, I shook my head and smiled.

"she didn't do it though, plus she pregnant." Ross told him, I laughed and covered my mouth. 

"that's not an excuse." Rocky chuckled, I nodded in agreement. 

"but still, I didn't do it, so one of you tell her." I said and stood up from the couch. I walked into the kitchen with the guys following close behind. I grabbed a glass cup out of the cabinet when Rocky suddenly shouted loudly. 

"Mom's home!!" He yelled making my jump and drop the glass, it fell to the floor and shattered into tiny pieces.

"Rocky!!" I hissed, he laughed but stopped when Mark, Stormie, and Rydel walked in. everyone in the kitchen pointed to me, including Ross.

"She did it!" They yelled and ran upstairs. Stormie saw the glass and laughed, I picked int up and explained to her what happened with the other dishes. None of the boys came down during this time, so when I had finished talking with Stormie I walked up finding them sitting in Riker and Rocky's room. I walked in and crossed my arms, glaring at them. 

"hi Baby girl..." Ross giggled and hid behind a pillow. 

"jerks." I teased and walked passed the door way and into Ross' room. Ross came out and walked in smiling at me. 

"Hey baby." He gleamed.

"hey you." 

"tired?" he asked.

"a little." I admitted. 

"alright, why don't we head to bed then." I nodded and went to change into pajamas. I walked back out and laid in Ross' bed waiting for him to come back in. When he did, he handed me a glass of water and turned out the lights. He climbed in bed beside me and wrapped his arm around my waist. I cuddled up to his chest and took in his scent. He kissed my forehead then tilted my head up and kissed my lips. He slid down and kissed my belly twice. 

"goodnight my little girl. I love you so much." he smiled then slid back up and kissed my again. "and goodnight my baby, I love you so much." I giggled and kissed him again.

"I love you too Ross." 

After a while I fell asleep in Ross' arms. 

it's not meant to be, It won't last. 

I'm sorry but it has to go.

I jolted awake with wide eyes. No... No, NO! 

Ross!!" I gasped.

"what, what's wrong?" Ross asked me, sitting up and glancing at me worriedly. 

"I-I'm bleeding!"