I'm here, and I'm always watching.

"Ross." I called out after not seeing him in bed. I walked out to see him pacing the living room floor. "babe, what's wrong?" I asked as I walked over to him. He stopped and looked at me.

"you." he sighed.

"what... what did I do?" I questioned.

"this." he said and opened his arms. deep cuts dug into his skin, up and down his arm. A huge slice ripped down the middle of his chest. 

"Ross!" I gasped.

"your leaving me." his words faded as they left his lips. 

---

I gasped as I sat up, I looked around my dark room finding Ross no where in it.

"Ross..." I mumbled, no reply. I stood up and walked out into my living room. sure enough thats where Ross stood, arms crossed, shirt un done, pacing back and forth.

"Ross." I said again, he stopped and looked at me. did I dare to ask... of course I did... "w-what's wrong?" I stuttered, I felt the tears running down my face.

"babe, why are you crying?" he asked as he stepped forward, opening his arms. His chest was fine, arms left no mark. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me into him. "sh, it's okay baby. tell me what's wrong." he told me. 

"just a nightmare... don't worry about it." I assured him. Ross hugged me tighter and gently kissed my neck once. 

"do you want a drink?" he spoke after a silent moment. I nodded while wiping my tears from my cheeks. He let go of me and walked to the kitchen, I sat down on the couch wondering why he was pacing back and forth.

When Ross returned he had a glass of water in his hand, he gave it to me and sat beside me. 

"why were you out here... pacing?" I asked quietly.

 "uh... it doesn't matter. we can talk about that another time." I knew he was hiding something, I just couldn't tell what. I nodded and leaned into his chest, he wrapped his arms around me pulling us to lay down. After a silent moment Ross kissed my head, I looked up at him with a small smile. 

"do you want to go lay in the bed?" he asked, I nodded and moved to get up. Ross stopped me and shook his head. "grab your water." he told me, I nodded and grabbed it off my coffee table. Ross picked me up and carried me to the bed then gently laid me down, I smiled and set my glass of water down. 

"thank you." I murmured when he climbed in next to me. 

"come here." Ross whined and pulled me closer to him. He moved me on the other side of him, furthest from the door and pulled the blankets up to our chests.

"what was that about?" I asked, he shrugged.

"nothing, just relax baby. Go to sleep, I'm right here and I won't leave you. I love you." I knew he was only trying to comfort me. I gently kissed his lips then cuddled into his chest.

"I love you too." I whispered just as I dozed off to sleep.

Ross' P.O.V.

After Skylar and I had gone to bed I awoke from a strange noise coming from the living room. I looked beside me where Sky laid sound asleep. I heard the sound of footsteps...

I quickly got out of bed and made my way out to the living room. I could tell someone was here, I didn't know who it could be... but I couldn't let who ever it was hurt Skylar. 

I heard there footsteps coming in my direction as I walked towards them. I didn't know what to expect, they could hurt me... kill me even... but the only thing that mattered was to make sure they stayed away from my baby. I quickly turned the corner to see a woman, her back was turned towards me. Her long blonde hair seemed vaguely familiar...