She knows him.

He laughed. I gulped. "of course he wasn't. He doesn't care about you anymore." My stomach turned and a shooting pain flew through my chest. He was lying... Ross wouldn't be out there if he wasn't looking for me. Right? But he cheated on me... maybe my kidnapper was right... 

"no..." I mumbled. 

"yes Skylar. He doesn't love you and he never did. He used you from what he told me. I told him how you were crying for him and he laughed. He doesn't want you and he never will. But you know who does?" He smirked at me. 

"you're lying!" I yelled at him. "Ross does love me. I don't care if he hurt me or not I know he loves me! He wouldn't be out there looking for me if he didn't!" Tears began to stream down my face. My kidnapper laughed. 

"He was looking for his sister. Yeah he told me. Rydel supposedly came looking for you on her own. Ross said he didn't give two shits about you but his parents told him to come looking for Rydel." I shook my head. Wait how did this man know Rydel's name. 

"how do you know her name?" I questioned him. 

"oh Ly." he chuckled. The only person who use to call me that... Ly... was... "I know all about you and the lynch family." He took a few steps towards the small covered window and reached up. I heard a click and the lights flicked on. My eyes widened at who stood in front of me. 

"I..." I was speechless. 

"Ly it's me." He was much bigger than I remember. But why did he kidnap me... 

"un...uncle Harley...." 

Ross' P.O.V.

I woke up and rolled on my side. I groaned in pain. I think he broke my nose. As I sat up my vision went blurry and I saw the man who kidnapped Skylar and beat me. His picture was in a book of Skylar's. She was little in his arms. Who was he!? Skylar had talked about this man before... But for the life of me I couldn't remember his damn name. I stood up and touched my face. I flinched and let out a small whimper. He broke my nose. My phone began to ring so I answered Rydel. 

"H-hello." I grumbled and i stumbled into a tree. I was a bit off balanced. 

"Ross where are?! We've been calling for hours now! What happened? Are you alright?" Rydel burst worriedly into the phone. 

"yeah I'm still out in the woods. I'm fine just a little bump on the head." I half laughed until my breath cut me off and I gasped in pain.

"Ross tell me now what happened?" Rydel ordered. 

"I'll um... talk to when I get back okay. Okay." I said and hung up. It was already ten when I looked at the time. I wanted to find her, I had to keep going. So instead of going back like I should have, I stalked further into the dark woods. My face hurt extremely bad but I didn't mind that much until the wind picked up around eleven. The wind was crisp and cold burning my skin to ice. I looked in the bag Rydel gave me before I left and found nothing. I promised myself that once the sun rose tomorrow morning I would be out here looking for my love, maybe even before then. But for now, I'd go home and rest. I once again managed to find my way back to the rental car and drive slowly back home. My nose was definitely broken and hurt like hell.  When I finally pulled into the camp grounds I was ready to pass out. I stumbled out of the car with a major head rush. This head rush didn't go away. I slid down and landed on my ass in front of the car. I grumbled and just sat there. I knew my family would see me and come get me. 

Soon enough they all ran out. 

"Ross, Ross are you alright?" My mother asked and she grabbed my hand. 

"mhm." I muttered. My eyes were so swollen I was barely able to see. 

"what happened? who did this?" Riker wondered.

"-the guy who took her." I choked out. I was so dizzy I just wanted to sleep. 

"do you know who he is?" I shook my head. "alright we got to get you inside." someone said. I couldn't tell who it was because I began to drift into unconsciousness. I'm surprised I even made it home... I stayed awake enough to hear what was going on around me and see little to nothing. They carried me inside Rydel's cabin and laid me down on the couch. Some one took a wet cloth and wiped my eyes and nose which were probably bloody as all hell. I groaned but I was the only one who must have heard it. 

"do you think Skylar knows this guy?" Rocky questioned. 

"who knows..." Rydel muttered beside me. 

"maybe. it's a big possibility." Dad said. She does know him, from when she was younger. I know that. I remember the picture. She looked so happy in it. 

"yeah..." Mom agreed. A scream echoed in my head. Skylar's scream. Was he hurting her? How did I hear that? Maybe I'm just going insane. Yeah that must be it.  

"do you think he will wake up soon?" Del asked worriedly. 

"I don't know sweetie. i hope so." Mom answered. 

"well let's give him some space for now." Dad insisted. I tried telling mom not to go. I wanted her to stay with me. 

"Mom." I choked. My eyes opened slightly enough to see everyone turn around. Mom ran over to me with everyone following. 

"yes sweetie?" Mom fake smiled and ran her fingers through my hair. 

"stay?" I grumbled. She nodded and looked at everyone else. They all fake smiled at me then left in silence.

"hunny are you alright?" Mom wondered looking down at my disfigured face. I couldn't say anything so I nodded. 

"Mo-om..." I gulped. Her eyebrows came together. "she does know him..." My lips pressed into a hard line as I tried my best not to cry. 

"sh sweetie I know. Let it out." I began to cry loudly. I covered my face with my right hand to keep my mother from seeing the tears stream down my cheeks. "we'll find her hunny don't worry. She'll be okay."

"I-I hope-e so." I stuttered. I ended up falling asleep in my mothers arms while she comforted me and ran her fingers through my hair, the most comforting gesture.