Where are you?

Skylar's P.O.V.

"Hey Ly." my uncle Harley smiled at me. I was dumbfounded beyond belief. How could a man who used to be my favorite person on earth, someone who would never hurt me... Kidnap me...

"who the hell do you think you are!?" I screamed at him. He looked taken back.

"I thought you would be happy to see me." He sighed. 

"well if you didn't kidnap me maybe i would be!" I yelled. "maybe if you didn't beat me. Or tackle me to the fucking ground! Slip a bag over my head and drag me behind you!" I kept ranting.

"easy there."" He laughed. 

"who the hell do you think you are!?" I screamed again. 

"oh Ly I'm  your favorite uncle." he chuckled.

 "not even close!" I hissed. 

"shut up!" he yelled and kicked my side. I groaned. how could he hurt me? what happened to the loving uncle Harley I use to know... 

"what happened to you?" I mumbled quietly. 

"aw nothing sweetie. I've been waiting for this for so long." He smirked. 

"you use to be so... so..." I was crying again. 

"nice, caring, loving. yeah that was an act Ly." I couldn't believe this. My uncle who I haven't seen since I was ten who I adored was out to get me. "but hey let's lighten the mood a bit shall we." he winked at me. Oh shit... this can't be good. I struggled to get out of the chains I was locked in. Harley turned off the lights and lit a single candle then set it beside me. Fuck I can't get out. he sat beside me and ran his hand up my leg. I squirmed away. 

"Don't touch me!" I cried. My body was shaking and I was terrified of what would happen next. His hands kept traveling up to my waist. "please!" I begged. He laughed and continued. I kept squirming to get away from him. Next thing I knew he was on top of me kissing my neck. His hands kept traveling around my body. "stop!" 

"Oh Ly. I have never been able to resist not touching you. Do you remember when you were a kid. I always had my hands on you. I knew you would grow up to be so... sexy." he chuckled.

"leave me alone!" I screamed. Ross please help me. I needed him. I wish he would barge through the door and take me away like some corny romantic movie. Except this wasn't a movie. I was going to be raped and Ross wasn't looking for me... Harley kept touching me as I struggled to find away out of here somehow. I don't know how I did it... I manage to slip on hand out of the cuffs and pull them from my other. I kicked but they wouldn't fall off my ankles. Harley yanked at my pants. I jumped and punched him so hard across the face I think I broke my hand. He stumbled to the floor long enough for me to yank my ankles out of the cuffs and get up. 

"No!" he screamed. I bolted up the stairs and out of the basement. I was free. The only thing... he was chasing me. I ran out his front door and into the woods. I couldn't let him find me, meaning I had to keep quiet. I ran through the trees faster than I have ever run before. "get back here!" I heard my uncles voice echo around me. He would find me if I didn't run faster. I tried my hardest. I heard the leaves crunch under my feet and more crunch behind me. He was catching up. I prayed Ross was out in these woods looking for me. 

"Help!!" I screamed. "Ross!!" Harley tackled me to the ground. "no... no..." I breathed. I punched and kicked trying to get away from him. "Ross!!" I kept screaming. I was no longer able to get out of Harley's grip. I was doomed. 

Ross' P.O.V.

The next day I left with Riker and we searched till dark. It was no ten thirty. 

"Ross we should head back." Riker told me. I heard someone running through out the woods and leaves crunching under there feet. There was two people. 

"do you hear tha-?" 

"Shh" I shushed Riker. 

"get back here!" The mans voice echoed through the woods. He was chasing Skylar. She must have got away. They wern't to far away either. I began running in their direction.

"Help!!" Skylar screamed. "Ross!!" She screamed my name. She knew I was out here. I heard a muffled oomph. He had caught her. "no... no..." She breathed. Where were they!? I could hear them so I knew they were close but I couldn't see them. "Ross!!" My love screamed again, pain laced in her voice. 

"Skylar!" I yelled. I knew she could hear me. 

"Ross!" she cried. She could. 

"Where are you!!??" I began panicking. I knew he had her. 

"Hel-" Her voice became muffled. She screamed. 

"Skylar!" I cried. I ran in the direction I thought they were in. I was wrong. I heard her scream again so I ran in that direction. I stopped and looked around. The ground had nail prints. they were here. I listened. Silence. "Fuck!!!" I screamed and dropped to my knees. 

"Ross its okay." Riker said out of breath. "we know that where ever he is keeping her is around here now." He was right. I stood up. 

We searched till midnight. Both of us could barely walk anymore so I agreed to go back with Riker. 

Harley's P.O.V.

She had almost escaped. I couldn't wait till tomorrow. I let her rest tonight since she was worn out. Tomorrow would be worse. I would fuck her until she couldn't breathe. I couldn't wait. I went upstairs after chaining her back up. This time I locked one around her neck so she wouldn't be able to escape. The next morning I went into town and bought two large boxes of condoms. She was my niece and I honestly didn't want to get her pregnant. That would mean I'd be a father and I don't want that. I grabbed a newspaper on my way out and flipped through it. There was Ly's picture and underneath said MISSING WOMAN. 17 YEARS OF AGE. 

Skylar was only 17? didn't realize she was so young still. Maybe I shouldn't be doing this? Nah i've been waiting 17 years.