Anything is Possible

Ross' P.O.V.

Everything was beginning to settle back down. Skylar was getting her memory back. That night when I had sang that song to her brought back a memory. A horrifying, traumatizing memory for me... but for Skylar... she remembered how much she means to me. How much I love her. And that... that was perfect. Everyday we go about like we usually do, I stay by Skylar's side where ever we go. She even comes to the A&A set with me. Of course I keep her in my sight at all times because of the past times I have brought her here. Every night when Skylar and I lay down to go to sleep she tells me a new memory that she remembered that day. It seems it is all coming back to her. The only thing is I don't think she has remembered Ev, Will, Ethan or anyone on that... squad. I don't think she remembers anything that happened with them. Which I am happy for but afraid that if she doesn't remember them what if something goes wrong with them trying to hurt her. I mean of course I'm by her side twenty four hours a day but what happens when she doesn't need me to be with her every hour of everyday. I couldn't let that happen and I promised her I wouldn't. I'm her superhero as she said. 

"what are you all smiley about baby?" Skylar asks as she sits down beside me on the couch. 

"you." I tell her as I press my hands against her waist and kiss her. The other night when Skylar laid down beside me she began to kiss me intensively. Then she told me she remembered all the times we had sex. I was glad she remembered that but we still haven't done anything like that since she lost her memory. 

"get a room." Riker teased as he walked in and sat on the other couch. Skylar pulled away with a small and a light blush creeping into her cheeks. I laughed along with Riker. 

"who wants to go camping?" my father asked as he walked into the living room with Rydel by his side. 

"camping?" Rocky and I said in sync while raising an eyebrow. 

"yeah. your mother found a great place. You get your own cabin and all. there's a lake there, a pool. you can do all sorts of great, fun things." dad said. 

"I don't know dad... what about Sky-" I began to say.

"That sounds great!" Skylar exclaimed cutting me off. 

"what about your-"

"babe it will be fun. Come on." Skylar smiled and grabbed my hand. 

"we leave tomorrow morning at seven. it's along trip." Dad told us.

"where is this place?" Riker asked. 

"Stanislaus National Forest. The camps name is Cherry Valley. Better bring blankets and get some good night sleep, it's along ride." dad said. 

"how long?" Rydel wondered.

"Seven hours." we all groaned. "alright get up to bed you guys. long day ahead of us tomorrow." we all said goodnight and went to go lay down. 

"babe?" I quietly said soon after we climbed in bed.

"yes?" Skylar wondered, propping herself up on her elbow to look at me.

"did you remember anything today?" I asked. She nodded and looked down at her hands. "do you mind sharing?" I gave her a slight smile and squeezed her thigh a bit. Sky nodded her head once before sighing and quietly saying what I had not been expecting. 

"I remembered a note... I-I don't know who it was from but I know that they want me dead..." she gulped.

"can you remember what it said?" she nodded again.

"it said "you thought it was over didn't you. you thought I wouldn't come back to get you. Well you were wrong hunny. I'm here, and I'm always watching. I know where you live, I know where your precious Ross lives. I know everything. You can't hide Skylar. I will get you." she quoted. Ever since Skylar had lost her memory it seems she can remember things better than before. 

"oh." was all I could say. I moved my hand down and wrapped it around her waist pulling her closer to me, she rested her head face down against my chest and mumbled something. "what baby?" I wondered. she took a deep breath while picking her head up and looking at me. Skylar moved her hand up and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear then closed her eyes again. 

"I... I'm scared..." she said and reopened them.

"don't be baby. I'm right here. I won't let anything happen to you. There's no reason to be scared now anyway baby, that was a while ago..." I muttered.

"you know who it was? tell me." she sat up looking down at me. I know she wanted to know... but I didn't have to guts to tell her. I didn't want her remembering them... and what they did to her. That was something she didn't need to remember. 

"no baby... I don't know who it was." I shook my head. Sky sighed and laid back down beside me. "Sorry baby girl." she shook her head.

"no don't be. it's okay." she looked up at me and gave me a small smile. 

"why don't we go to bed. it's late and we have to get up early tomorrow. okay?" she nodded.

"okay." I smiled and kissed her forehead. 

"I love you baby" 

"I love you too" Skylar snuggled closer to me. 

"goodnight." I said gently kissing her forehead.

"goodnight." and with that both of us stayed silent until we both had fallen asleep. 

The next morning we had all gotten up early and took showers then began to put all the bags we had packed in the van. Once we had done that we all sat down and ate breakfast. Once finished with that we all made sure we had everything then piled in the van for a very long car ride. Dad of course was driving with mom in the passenger seat. In the middle was Rydel, Rocky and Ryland and in the back was Riker, Skylar and me. By the first hour we all had passed out. Within the second and third hour we were playing games on our phones, Ipads, and computers. During the fourth and fifth hour we stopped and got lunch then had a drawing contest. During the sixth hour we got stuck in loads of traffic so for about two hours we had only moved a small amount of distance. Then to top that off Dad's GPS had gotten us lost not once but twice. so it took another three to four hours to find the right road. It had been another hour before all of us had crashed again and were awoken two hours later to find we were finally there. We had gotten each of our separate cabins and carried in everything by eleven p.m. We said goodnight over walkie talkies and got ready for bed. 

"umph" Skylar groaned as her face hit the pillow. 

"tired?" she nodded. "me too." I yawned. I laid down in bed and shut off the bed side light. 

"what are we gonna do tomorrow?" Sky asked me. I shrugged. 

"whatever you want to do." she giggled and kissed my cheek. "so... remember anything new?"

"yes." she chuckled. "I remembered when you took me with you to film Austin and Ally and I really had to pee so I went to calum's dressing room and that one guy touched me and you flipped out and beat the shit out of him." I laughed. 

"out of all the memories you could remember that one was the one huh?" I teased making her giggle. 

"I can't control my brain." she laughed at me. 

"I know." I stuck out my tongue at her and she was quick to lean in and close her mouth around it. I smiled through our kiss making her smile as well. 

"okay babe let's go to bed." she chucked. I nodded with a yawn and kissed her cheek. 

"I love you baby" she smiled wide and kissed my lips once more.

"I love you more" Sky told me.

"not possible." I smirked.

"anything is possible babe." I smiled and kissed her once again. 

"goodnight baby girl." 

"goodnight babe." Soon after I heard Skylar's soft breathing pattern of when she sleeps and it had begun to put me to sleep as well.