♛ 5 ♛

"Mami !?????!" , Joel screamed in my ear as I jumped throwing him across the bed by accident .

"Im sorry ba-"

Before I could finish , he fell his little ass off the bed speaking spanish 100 mph in pain .

"You okay ?" , I said stretching .

He shook his head no as I smiled . He was alright , he just want some attention . "Come on , lets play."

He popped up so scream , I laughed . Its the weekend so desided to stay home all day with JoJo and maybe a little shopping later .

He pulled my arm as we made it to the living room to find all three of his Power Ranger blankets spread out and two boxes of Fruit Loops .

"I-I-I knew you wanted to pway wifh me so I d-did this !" , he managed to get out as I gasped .

"I love it papi ! Gracias !" , I said picking him up and kissing all over his face .

We layed on our stomachs next to each other eating out of our family size boxes watching Power Rangers Samurai . My phone started ringing as I got up to get it .

"Hello ?"

"Buenos días hermosa ." , Àngel said saying good morning .

"So Im beautiful huh ?" , I said smiling .

"Hell yea , but you already knew that though ."

I giggled . "Hold on , JoJo's right here .

"Hol up , I actually wanted to talk to you ." , he said as I rolled my eyes headed to the kitchen .

"What Ruiz ?"

"Whats this I hear that Joel thinks were just friends ?"

I smiled at his jealous ass . "I mean we are , what we had was in the past ."

"True but I still think we still got some type of relationship ." , he said raising his voice at me .

"See , thats your problem Àngel ! You raisin' yo voice and shit at me expecting me to be with you . You need to get it through your thick skull boo , we will never be an item again . You did me dirty and even had the nerve to leave me with your child !"

"Well Im here now and doing all I can for my son !"

"Yea , all it took was child support to getcho ass to act right !"

"What you complainin' for ?!? At least I provide for my baby !" , he said bringing out that accent .

"Look , if you ever have shit to say to me , it better have something to do with Joel Ruiz because I dont nothing to do with you . For JoJo's own good , were just friends ." , I said in a camly manner .

"¿ Quien es el Nic" , he asked as I breathed deeply to keep from yelling but failed .

"What do you mean who is he Àngel ?!? Its Joel Jamon Ruiz ! Thats who the fuck it is !! And even if I was with somebody , it shouldnt concern you in the first place !"

"What the hell you mean it shouldnt concern me ?!? I want to know who the fuck is around me son !"

"Yell obviously you dont care that much ! He's been telling me about them hoes you bring in and out yo crib ! Why you think he's with me now ?!?" , I yelled . I quickly peeped my head in the living room to find Jo too into the tv to worry about me yelling .

"Look Nic , Im trynna change , I realized you were one of the best things that has happened to me ! I still love you and I wanna make things work . . . Te amo bebé ."