♛ 14 ♛

I sat back and watched as Safaree played basketball with Joel . I couldnt help but smile at how cute they were .

"Ven aqui mami !" , Jo screamed as I stood up . Although my head was killing me , I put on a smile and made my way to the left side of the court to were they were .

"If you make it , we'll go to Andy's ." , Faree told Joel as he gasped and snatched the ball from him and ran down the court with the ball . Surprisingly , his little ass made it as we clapped for him .

"Good job baby !" , I shouted as the pain shot threw my body .

"You ight bae ?" , Safaree asked rubbing my back .

"Im fine , my head is jusy throbbing ." , I said ob the verge of tears .

"Lets get ready to go man ." , Safaree told Jo as he picked him up spinning him around .

They so cute .

♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛

We took a seat in a booth as Jo sat with across from me and Safaree .

"Here papi ."

"Gracias hermoso ." , he said kissing my hand as I set his cup of ice cream in front of him .

We all giggled .

I wasnt really in the mood for anything to eat at all so I just sat and watched him eat .

"You sure you alright ?" , Safaree whispered in my ear placing his hand on my inner thigh .

"Im fine baby ." , I said smiling as he kissed me .

"Mira a la feliz pareja !" , I heard Àngel shout .

As I rolled my eyes , Jo shot up and ran into Àngel's arms as they shared a hug and peck .

"Wassup baby ?" , he said kissing my cheek . I pushed him away grabbing Safaree's hand under the table . I could tell he was getting hot but he just bobbed his legs up and down looking in the other direction .

"What it is Ruiz ?"

"I was just here with my home girl and look who I found ?!" , he said lifting Joel in the air .

"Daddy ?!? I-I pway basthket ball wif Fawee !" , Jo struggled to get out as I smiled .

"Coo man , you wanna head home with me ?"

"Actually , the girls wanted to see him so maybe next time ." , I butted in .

He shook his head taking a deep sigh . "So this nigga being daddy now or some shit ?"

I felt Safaree tighten his grip around my hand as I shot Àngel a look .

"Why you lookin' at me like that ? If he got a problem , he need to be man enough to come solve it !"

Safaree shot up getting all in Ruiz face which scared me for both of them . I know what each were capible of and it wouldnt go down easily .

"If you did what the fuck you were suppose to do in the past , I wouldnt have to take ya spot nigga . Getcha priorities straight before you try to come for me ." , Safaree stated calmly .

"All I know if you try to turn my son against , Im going east side loco on ya bitch ass ." , Àngel said lifting up his shirt to reveal the pistol he had stuffed in his pants like he always did .

"You know what Àngel , I so sick of this shit its unreal ! You over here saying you worried about somebody taking ya daddy role when really you cant stand to see me finally happy ! You had the chance , you fucked up ."