♛ 17 ♛

"Its Girls Night and I am running late !" , I told Jo as he payed my no attention and continued to facetime with Safaree .

"Wook Fawee ! I-I got gween !" , he shouted putting his folder up to the camera .

"Aw man ! Good job amigo , when I get back from Miami , we gone party !"

I smiled and motioned for Jo to hurry . He frowned and then sighed .

"I have to go amigo but I wanna talk to you later ."

"Okay man , just ask mama and I'll be here ."

He waved and walked off as I turned the computer my way .

"Yall going somewere tonight ? You lookin' good ." , he said making me turn hella red .

"Im going to Serenity's place and Jo is just going with Àngel ."

"Coo , well I guess goodnight ."

I smiled and waved . "Night ."

Before I could end the call , he held up his hand .

"I love you ."

I smiled so damn hard . "I love you too ..."

♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛

The girls laughed and giggled as they went on and on about nothing important .

I got up and headed to the kitchen to try and calm my headache .

"Whats up babygirl ?" , Serentiy asked me as she wrapped her arm around my waist while pouring another glass on wine and offering it .

I shook my head and took a seat as she looked at me funny while she crossed her legs and arm gulpping down the drink .

"Im fine , my head is just killing me ."

She took a seat next to me until next thing you know , the whole crew walked in . You could tell AJ was gone but we didnt bring it up .

"You okay Nic ?" , Bri asked noticing my pacing legs boincing up and down fanticly . I quickly stopped amd nodded making my head ten time worst .

"Fuck !" , I screamed out as it felt like a damn slow mo concussion . As the tears fell , they all guided me to the living room asking 21 questions at once .

"Yall , please , shut the hell up ." , I whined as they giggled .

"You gotta tell us wassup ! You were like this last week ." , Nae said as I kept quiet .

As I was about to tell them to just drop it , I looked up and saw Serenity in the back smiling as she winked at me . That gave comfirmation as I layed back .

"So Whats wrong Nika ?" , she asked picking .

I gave her the death glare looking at the rest of the girls .

"I-I pregnant ."

They all gasped and ten seconds later spazzed the fuck out . I cringed at there squeals .

"Omg !!! Our babies are going to almost be twins !" , Janae screamed as everyone including me laughed . She was in for a shock considering Im almost three months .

"So deets on the little one !"

"Yea , who's responcible ?!"

I cracked a smile at just the thought . "I guess you could say me . . . I was drunk as fuck and fucked ." , I simply stated as they giggled .

"Ooo , its Mister NBA right ?"

I nodded as they awed and began to rub my belly all at once . I could get used to this !