♛ 16 ♛ ▪part 1▪

"Amigo stoooppp !"

Jo and Safaree ran around the house playing . All that damn screaming JoJo was doing had me hurting .

"Ya'll go get ready for bed ! Its 1 in the morning !" , I yelled to them as the both stopped in front of me .

"Mami , noooo !" , Jo whined .

"Five more minutes mommy ." , Safaree said as JoJo giggled looking up at him .

"No , how you expect to play with me when he's awake ? And besides , papi you start school soon and ima need you to start getting on a schedule" , I said as Safaree scooped Joel up saying it was bedtime .

I giggled pulling the Power Ranger blanket Jo let me borrow back and stood up as the pain hit me like a ton of bricks . I shook it off heading upstairs to find Faree and Joel laying in my bed playing with there Power Rangers .

"Power Ranger , BOOOOBIEE !" , they screamed together laughing there asses off afterwards .

"Okay , okay , put the toys up boys and go to bed ." , I said as Jo stood up in the bed .

"Night mommy , te amo ."

We shared as kiss as he hugged Safaree amd told him goodnight .

"Night mommy ." , he said pulling me into the bed kissing my neck .

"Goodnight bae ."

As we layed down and turned the light off , I heard my door open again with his little feet running . I felt JoJo pull Safaree's arm from around my waist and put his there laying between us two . We both giggled .

Within minutes , Jo was knocked out so I just put him on my side as Faree wrapped his hands around me tightly .

"You got practice tomorrow ?"

"Yep , the big game in two weeks ."

I sighed at the thought and just went back to playing in JoJo's hair .

"Dont do that Nika , you know I always come back as quick as I can ."

I nodded still looking down at my baby just thinking .

"You ever think about moving in together ?"

He chuckled . "I mean , you ever think about moving in together ?"

"Yea , but you would have to move here . Your house is just not kid proof at all , and dont get me started on that little theatre you got in the back , why do you have so much porn and rated r shit ?" , I asked on a serious not as he laughed his ass off .

"Them tapes are from college , and its always just been me ."

"Well , Safaree Samuels , would you like to move in with me ?"

"I would love that Onika Maraj ."

♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛

"Ight man , have a good day at school and I promise we'll got to court after school ." , Safaree told JoJo as he put him down and wiped his tears .

Àngel's bitch ass promised him that he would be here on his first day of pre school but of course , he stood Jo up and now he has my baby crying his eyes out . It breaks my heart for my baby to suffer . He didnt choose to have a dead beat daddy , its my fault but hey , life goes on . And now look , got the one thing he claims he dont , and thats another man raising his child . But I cant just get rid of him , Joel is still his child .

I kissed my baby goodbye as we walked him in and watched him sit at a table with a little girl and began to talk instantly .

"He'll be ight baby ."