Mr. Popularity & the Nerd (4)

Timothy's POV

I woke up exhausted with an arm wrapped around me. I turned around and saw Ashley's sleeping really peacefully. The memories from last night started to come back to me and I smiled. I turned back around and took a glance at the clock and it read 9:25AM. Shoot! I'm suppose to go to Jason's house at 10! I quietly removed Ashley's hand from my waist and got up. I grabbed my boxers off the floor and quickly put them on. Then I grabbed my shirt and pants and put them on too. I grabbed my phone off the stand and wrote her a note. Had a great time last night babe. ;) I'll call you soon~Tim Then I left her house and ran straight to Jason's house. 

-Ding Dong-

It took them a good 15 seconds to get to the door. When they opened the door, it wasn't Jason. It was his sister whom I still don't know the name of.

"About time someone opened the door."

"About time you GOT here."

"Uh do you know who I am?" I asked getting annoyed.

"Yeah. I do. I bet EVERYONE does. You're Timothy 'Too Cool For You' Martinez." She said while raising her eyebrows, not out of curiosity but annoyance.

"Yeah. Exactly. And who do you think you are to t-"

"HEY GUYS! Come inside man. I'm sorry for MY SISTER'S rudeness." Jason said.

"Yeah. I apologize for my rude behavior." she said sarcastically while air quoting 'apologize'.

Paris's POV

"HA. HAHAHAHA HEH HEH HEH.." Victoria chuckled nervously while approaching the three of us. 

"Well... Paris and I should get ready to go to wherever we're going haha.." Victoria said still nervously.

"Ohh. So your name's Paris." Timothy said more of a question than statement. I ignored him and walked back upstairs to my room with Victoria.

"What was that?" I asked Victoria.

"What was what?"

"That.. you know.. that... laugh you do when you're nervous."

"Okay look. Here's how today is going to go down. We hang with him JUST TODAY unless he wants to hang with us again but other than that JUST TODAY! So please be nice to him or at least try to." She gave me the sad eyes and she pouted.

"Why? Why do we have to do this?"

"Because he's cool. This is high school now and it'll be great if someone cool knows who we are and Timothy knowing who we are is cool enough but he wants to hang out with us too! That means we're probably gonna be friends with a cool person!"