Mr. Popularity & the Nerd (14)

Throughout the movie, I fell asleep on Anthony's shoulder.When I woke up, I heard laughter echoing from the kitchen. 

"Ugh! Could you guys keep it down please!" I shouted and the laughing stopped. "Thank you!"

I closed my eyes and layed back down on the couch. It was quiet at first but then footsteps filled the room. I ignored it and tried to sleep again. Normally I would've just woken up but right now, for some reason I felt really tired. 

"Paris. Paris wake up. I wanna talk to you." The voice didn't sound like either Anthony or Jason but it sounded familiar.

"Paris get up." This time I was shooked.

"What?" I asked annoyed and when I opened my eyes I saw Timothy standing in front of me. He pushed my legs off the couch and he took a seat.

"What?" I asked again.

"It's been 5 days. I have not fucked a girl nor have I touched them inappropiately. I will admit I have the urge to."

"Yeah and you're telling me this because?"

"I'm telling you this because I, am not losing the bet. You're gonna become my fake girlfriend real soon and I can't wait for all the girls to come crawling to me. If you know what I mean." He winked and he walked back in the kitchen.

-

-

-

*Ring*

I jumped up banging my head inside my locker. Oww. I rubbed my head and realized I fell asleep with my head in my locker.

"Look what the cat dragged in." 

I turned around and saw the second head cheerleader with her two friends. (I don't know I think that's what they call it.)

"Uhm excuse me?"

She scoffed before saying "Are you hearing this? This bitch is trying to make me repeat myself" to her friends.

"I can't believe it. Who does she think she is?" Friend number 1 said.

"I can't either." Friend number 2 said.

"This will teach you a lesson." The second head cheerleader raised her hand in slapping position. I didn't know what to do so I closed my eyes and tried to disappear in a black hole. Withy my eyes still closed and my head to the side, I waited for the slap to come but it never did so I opened my eyes and saw someone stopped her. She struggled to move her hand from his grip.

"Don't you dare lay a hand on her." He told them and let go of her hand harshly. She rubbed her wrist and motioned for her 2 other friends to follow her as she left.

I looked at him and smiled. "Thank you."

"Oh no need. I only did that because I couldn't let my fake girlfriend get a slap mark on her face right?" Timothy winked.

"Mhm. First off, the bet's not over yet. You still have today and tomorrow until 12 at midnight to mess up. Who knows, what if you mess up last minute? And second off, I'm just gonna believe you helped me because you cared." I winked and walked away.

"I don't care for you!" He shouted after me which caused me to smile. I don't know what it is or why I was acting this way. Gosh, I have never done that before and to be honest, it was scary. I shook the feeling off and walked to class, late. 

As I walked in my geometry class, every single pair of eyes fell on me. Oh god. Someone help me please. I hated being the center of attention.

"Miss Paris Walker, mind explaining to the class why you're late?"

"I um.. I was just.." I began.

"She was uh.. helping me pick up my books yeah. Someone was running and they crashed into me and all my stuff fell so she helped me pick them up." Victoria said behind me.

Thank you Victoria. I smiled at her and mouthed 'thank you'.

"Alright but this better not happen again girls. Next time you're late I'm giving you detention. Go to your seats."

Victoria and I nodded and we went to our seats. Once we sat down, our teacher continued the lesson. Victoria turned around to me and gave me the 'you need to explain everything to me later and you better not be lying' look. I nodded and she turned back around in her seat.

When class was over, Victoria dragged me in the girls bathrooom. We had a free period so we didn't have to worry about being late or what not. She shooed all the girls out of the bathroom.

"Explain." She crossed her arms.

"Explain what?"

"Why you were late to class?"

"I was just late okay?"

"No you weren't 'just late'. Something happened. I know you Paris and I know you wouldn't just be late to a class unless something happened and don't try to deny it again."

"Fine. Ugh..." I explained everything to Victoria. How some cheerleader tried to slap me and how Timothy saved me and how tomorrow the bets over and how he might win.

"Oh hell no. Where's that bitch. She ain't slapping my best friend. If she wants to, she'll have to go through me first. Hell to the fucking no." Victoria stormed out of the bathroom. Oh no, this can't be good. I ran after Victoria trying to catch up to her but she was too quick since I was carrying all our books. I saw my locker up ahead and quickly punched in the combination. I threw our stuff in there and I shut my locker. I ran up to Victoria finally catching up to her.

"Victoria calm down it's okay. She didn't slap me. Did you miss the part where I said Timothy stopped her? Please, don't do anything stupid. I'm okay." Victoria stopped, took a deep breath and sighed.

"Fine. But if she tries to touch you again I'm killing that bitch." I laughed and nodded.

"So what's this I hear about you almost becoming Timothy's girlfriend?" Victoria winked.

"FAKE girlfriend." I corrected.

"I think someone likes you." She sang.

"No he doesn't." I sang back.

"Yes he does. Why else would be not lose the bet? Why else would he say if you lose you have to be his girlfriend? He could have chosen something else other than being his girlfriend."

"No. He doesn't like me. Guys like him only like girls like Ashley. Girls like me don't stand a chance against girls like her so no, he doesn't like me."

"Whatever you say." She sang again.\

A/N: FInally finished re-writing this chapter. Stupid Wattpad deleting my things. Anyways I can't believe half of summer is already over :'( I did nothing fun this whole July so basically I wasted half of my summer spending time on my laptop. Ugh I don't want school to start soon and those stupid 'back to school' commercials ugh.