Mr. Popularity & the Nerd (18)

After trying on different clothes from different stores, I still couldn't find the right dress. Maybe I just wasn't meant to go to the party. We've been shopping for the past 2 hours and since we were tired and hungry, Walter suggested we get some food and then get back to shopping. For me. 

Victoria was carrying five bags of clothings and accessories, Walter was carrying two bags of accessories, and Timothy was carrying three bags of accessories and a bag of something wrapped up. I've asked him what it was and who it was for but he just shook his head. 

"You guys go find seats and Walter and I will go get the food." Victoria pointed out to us. 

"Here lets try this store." Victoria led us in another store. Still, I haven't found a nice dress. I walked away from the rest of them and started looking at the store myself. 

"Hi. Welcome to Zappos. Do you need help with anything?" One of the workers there asked me.

"Uh yeah sort of. I'm trying to find a really nice dress for like a party.." I began.

"Lemme see what I can find." She smiled and left me. A few moments later she came back with two dresses in her hands.

"Alright. I don't know what you like to wear but I found these two and I think they'll fit you nicely. Go try it on and let me know how it goes." She led me into a fitting room and placed the dresses down. 

I stripped out of my original clothes and tried on a tight, black sleeveless dress that lands a little above my knee. I looked fine in it, but I didn't like it so I tried the other one. I stripped out of the black dress and put on the other. it was a pink strapless babydoll dress that landed a little above mid thigh. I looked amazing in it and plus, I had pink stiletto heels at home in my closet. 

"I'll take this one." I handed the lady my dress and paid for it.

Ugh, today was such a long day and I still haven't even started my homework. I plopped myself down on my bed and leaned back on my mattress. 

-

-

-

Even though this isn't the first party I've been to, I'm still nervous. The last time I've been to a party I didn't stay for over 30 minutes. Timothy picked me up and drove me to Jake's party. I couldn't go by myself becuase I didn't have a car. Jason wouldn't let me borrow it. Something about not wanting to have high schoolers doing stuff to it.

I don't know. Walter or Victoria wouldn't pick me up because Victoria wanted Timothy and I to have some 'alone time'. I have no idea what goes in that girls mind at times. 

"We're here." He announced as he parked his car. I put my hand on the handle to open the door but Timothy stopped me.

"Wait. Before we go we need to get something clear. You do know the rules at parties right?" He asked me raising an eyebrow. I released my hand from the handle.