ishimaru kiyotaka

(reader is kinda shy, and keeps to themselves.)
•••
Detention. Silly, stupid, gross detention.

Who'd you get it from? Ishimaru Kiyotaka, SHSL Hardass.

All because your ass was late once again. You like to blame your talent for your lateness, but you know it was you. You, being the SHSL Writer, had a tendency of staying up late doing what you do best: writing. With that happening, you forget to wake up when you need too. As a result, you end up being late just about every day. Some days you got caught by the Hall Monitor, other days you snuck past him.

Today you didn't. And today he punished you for always being late.

"Miss (Y/N) (L/N), though it is wonderful that your practicing your talent, you should not let it get in the way of your school work!" The ravenette exclaims in his usual loud tone.

You sigh. Ignoring the boy, you open your backpack, and go look for your favorite notebook.

The notebook, with a black leather cover, with all different words in all different inks. Every story that have every become anything started in that little notebook. Your emo little stories, your love poems, your funny little skits. Every last one in that book.

As you rummage through your backpack you realize something horrifying:

"MY NOTEBOOK IS GONE!"

Ishimaru looks at you. "Oh yes, you dropped it when you were running to class." He mentions, as if it was something totally causal.

"I need it! Please! Goodness tell me you didn't read it!" You exclaim in a panic.

"I read a page, I thought it was a school notebook." Ishimaru says.

Expressions of mortification were on your face. The book that was practically your biggest secret got read by some stupid hall monitor.

"Ishimaru! Why would you do that!" You scream, tears brimming at your eyes.

The red-eyed boy looks at you, with clear panic and shock flowing through him. He reaches into his bag and grabs your notebook. You get up and run to him, snatching the notebook from his hand. You wipe the tears that never fell away.

"(Y/N), I find it very reasonable to state that you are an amazing writer."

You don't reply, instead you huff and turn for the door. Ishimaru tells you that you must finish the rest of your detention, and you decide it's best too do as he says.

"(Y/N)? What inspires you to write?" The Hall monitor asks.

You debate on not replying, but at the same time it's better than not getting along with the hardass.

"Experience." You grumble , barely audible.

"Excuse me?" Ishimaru asks.

"Experience." You repeat, a bit louder. "The best writing comes from the heart." You tack on.

"Interesting." Ishimaru mumbles, tapping his chin. His large eyebrows are furrowed. He seems to come up with some idea, because his face is lit up and his finger is pointing to the sky.

"(Y/N)!" He shouts in his hall monitor voice.

"What?" You hastily reply.

The black haired  boy points at you, his finger almost directly in your face.

"I want you to write me a story!"

You raise an eyebrow at Ishimaru. "A story?" You ask.

"Yes! Please write me a story!" Ishimaru repeats.

You laugh a little bit. "Okay, if you insist."

•••

A day or so later, you found the hall monitor parading the halls as he usually does. You lightly tap his shoulder to get his attention. He turns to face you, and flashes you his signature grin.

"I wrote your story." You say to him.

You hand him the folded pieces of paper that contain your newest, personalized story. Ishimaru takes it with a smile.

"Thank you kindly!" The hall monitor exclaims.

You walk away with a smile on your face. Ishimaru sits down on a bench moments after your gone to read your story.

   She somehow managed to become dumbstruck by a boy. How pathetic. A boy? How could a girl who is so kept to herself fall for someone? Falling in love means telling them your every last secret! Though... she trusted him. She felt as if she could tell him her every last secret. Explain every nook and cranny of her brain.
It's obvious this boy can't be in love with her. She's the polar opposite of him. He's stuck up, a perfectionist. Always early to every event. A's in every class. Very out spoken. She, on the other hand, was klutzy. Late to everything because of oversleeping, only average grades. She prefers to keep to herself.
Maybe opposites attract.
  Wouldn't that be a dream come true.
   She will never know if he loves her. Maybe a lowkey love note would help. Signed with her name, a heart, and her number. She was terrible at showing her emotion. She could show it though her talent. The words she put on her paper she could never say. How he smiles at her, how he asks so kindly for everything. He makes her and her writing a mess.
   In the end of it all she magically fell for him, like Jacks Beanstalk magically grew. She is in love with him, but is he in love with her?
-(Y/N) (L/N) 🖤 xxx-xxx-xxxx

"Hey! (Y/N)! Come back here at one!" Ishimaru yells.

"I believe to have emotions for you as well!"

As soon as he finds you, sitting on a bench, he bolts up to you. You look up it him and flash him a shy smile.

"I hope so."

You stand up. You peck his cheek, which turns a bright red after. Immediately afterwards, you bolt off, shouting:

"Call me!"

•••
IM SO SORRY THIS IS BAD I HAD AN IDEA AND IT TURNED OUT BAD IM SORRY