makoto naegi

(this comes from two suggestions. kinda. i'll tag them @ the end of i remember. if i don't,, i'm sorry i hope u know who u r doe)

au: you and your soulmate have a matching tattoo, a small one. example; you have a heart on your wrist. so do they.

A clover.

A four leaf clover.

He has a clover, and he goes to this school... probably.

There's no way he doesn't...

right?

You just started a new year at Hopes Peak, and if you're soulmate wasn't at your old school then...maybe they're here?

"Hey!"

What the-

You snap out of your thoughts. Shake your head quickly to clear your scatterbrain.

"Me? What?" You say out loud.

But you look around and no one is speaking to you.

Sad, huh? Same as before.

No! No don't think that way. Its just the first day, gosh (Y/N) don't feel so down!

You walk into the school, before the bell rings, to find your class. Don't want to be late already.

You walk the halls, passing by the most interesting of people. A girl with bright blue eyes and a red jacket, a boy with firey red hair. No one really looks at you, you're a little plain anyways.

Finally you think you find the room.

"Room 2-B..." You look up. Yep, there it is.

You walk inside and look around. There's only one other boy in there, a smaller guy. Green eyes, fluffy hair that sticks out in every which way. A black jacket and a green shirt. He was kinda... cute.

No- gosh, (Y/N)! It's the first day. Relax!

You sat down in the first desk, the one closest to the door. You don't really know what to DO with yourself. It's a bit awkward, being in a room, alone, with a cute stranger. So you stare at your desk, fiddling with your fingers, just waiting for the door to open and close again.

"Hey!"

What?

You look up.

Oh! It's the cute boy.

...Right in front of you.

"Hi." You reply meekly.

"I'm Makoto Naegi. Whats your name?"

"(f/n) (l/n)." You tell him.

Makoto smiles at you. "Cool! Do you have a talent?" He asks.

You giggle a little. "Well yea, everyone here does right?" You ask.

Makoto turns read and scratches his head awkwardly.

"Yea, you're right. Bad topic huh?" Makoto says.

"Well if you are really just DYING to know, it's SHSL Gardener." You tell the boy.

"Woah really! That's cool!" The boy gushes. "I don't know much about plants.

You give Makoto a small smile. "I could certainly teach you if you'd like to know!" You tell him, half expecting a rejection. The offer isn't too serious anyways.

But you see the boys eyes light up. "Really! You would teach me?"

Taken back, you're only able to give a small nod.