gundam tanaka

•••

"Gundam! Come on! We gotta go!" You yell.

"Hush now! I am caring for my Devas before we exit."

You roll your eyes at the animal breeding boy. It was typical of him to care for animals before caring for more. Every single Saturday afternoon you dragged him to the animal shelter to volunteer. Every single time he was caring for some other animals he had scattered around his house.

Now, there was no doubt that you didn't love animals. Your SHSL title is "Animal Lover." (You've never really comprehended how that was a talent. You accepted and moved on.) You really just wanted to spend time with Gundam... and the animals? You have unfortunately fallen for him. Something about a boy who loves animal captivates you.

"I'm just gonna leave without you!" You call to him.

Slowly you begin making your way to the door. Gundam comes scurrying to the door. You look at him with your eyebrow arched.

"I shall not let you break the tradition of our Saturday afternoons, (Y/N). Do not even dare think about leaving the great, and powerful, Gundam Tanaka behind!"

You snicker at him. "Geesh Gundam, I wasn't gonna leave without you. C'mon now, let's go!"

You walk out, and down the street. The two of you never drive to the shelter for a multitude of reasons, the main few being you like the outdoors, the shelter is close, and walking is relaxing to you. Usually the walks are quiet. It's not awkward, or you don't see it to be. Occasionally you or Gundam will pipe up with a comment, or a question.

"(Y/N) I have a question to bestow upon you."

You look over at they dark-grey haired boy and lightly hum as an acknowledgement of hearing him.

"Why have we carried on this tradition for so long?"

You look at Gundam, slightly confused.

"Are you asking why we do this every Saturday?" You question.

Gundum nods. "Yes, I suppose you could put it as such."

You shrug. "Because I like animals? You do?" You suggest.

"Those reasons are weak." Gundam grumbles.

"Sorry Mr. Underworld." You huff.

You think for a moment. Why do you to do this? What even sparked it? It just sort of... happened.

"I guess..." You hesitate. "...I guess it's because I like spending time with you. And we both like seeing and helping to animals so I mean it works."

Gundam looks at you. He sinks into his scarf, his face burning red.

"I suppose I agree with that." He mumbles out.

You look over at Gundam. Your eyes opened wide.

"Really?!" You squeal.

Gundam shyly nods. "Yes, (Y/N)."

He stops. The animal boy grabs the both of your hands. He stares into your (E/C) eyes with his mismatched ones. .

"You're a very wonderful girl. I believe we connect very well. You enjoy animals, and so do I. I have grown to enjoy your presence over these many Saturdays." Gundam tells you, his eyes now dodging and his face burning like the sun.

You wrap the boy into a hug. Gundam freezes. "W-what is this!?"

"A hug silly!" You say, giggling. "To show my appreciation for you-" You pause. "Or something."

Gundam smiles at you. "Shall we continue on to the animal shelter?"

With a smile you nod at him. You brighten up as a thought comes to you.

"Hey hey Gundam! We should do something afterwards! Like uh... I dunno food!" You happily say.

Gundam nods in agreement. "Yes. A..." He pulls his scarf above his still burning face. "...Date. I suppose."

You take the boys hand. You drag him to the animal shelter, eager to get there faster. Totally not so you can get to your date faster.

•••
lmao it's short i'm sorry. i'm always asking for requests but i suck at writing thEM!! anywhoot, you should go and read my Nagito story if you haven't (; Also!! Thanks for over 1k reads!! okay that's all, bye!