ouma kokichi

(lol prompt/inspiration above)

All his life he was controlling of you. Everything you wore, everything you did, everything you looked at. All controlled by him. You would think he would let you at least choose who you marry, but apparently that was done for you too.

"Dad! Come on!" You scream. "How could you do this to me! I have someone I'm interested in dammit!"

Your father glares at you and stands there with his arms crossed.

"(Y/N) calm down! Your wedding is in a few months. You will stay in the house until then. I don't want you going out and doing something silly."

You stare at your father. "My wedding? More like yours!" You grumble, and stomp off.

Even though you were at the ripe age of 17, it was like you had no free will. An arranged marriage? You weren't even an important figure! Who in their right mind would agree to marry you...?

~~~

It was the day. Your father picked a day in the fall, even though you've always imagined yourself getting married in the winter, with light snow between your feet.

Of course, that didn't matter now.

It's your wedding day, and that's that.

You were in your room, wearing a dress that made you look like some sort of pastry. It wasn't flattering, but your father insisted it was beautiful, and the groom approved of it.

The marriage was taking place in a small palace of sorts, it had many rooms, and a large backyard area for your ceremony. Father also told you this would be your home after your marriage.

You were getting ready in one of the many rooms of the palace, as expected. Your (h/c) hair was in a braided do, which to your surprise you didn't hate.

Suddenly there was a knock at your door.

"What!" You shout.

"Gee (Y/N), sorry to bother you." It was your best friend and maid of honor, Kaede Akumastsu. "But there's an hour until your ceremony."

You sigh. "You mean death sentence."

"I know, right? You'll be okay." The blonde says. "Or just climb down the drainpipe." She jokingly adds.

Climb down the drainpipe, she says?

You run to one of the windows in the little room and peer down. You're on the second story, so the drop isn't too far. You look for something to climb down, but the palace seems to be lacking. For good measure, you check the other window, no luck there either.

You walk back to the first window again. You look around the room for something to maybe form a little rope out of. You decide on taking down the long elegant curtains and making a rope from them.

"Am I really doing this?" You ask yourself, staring at the man made rope.

A billion thoughts in your head. Is this worth it? What if you get caught? What will happen? But what will your life be like if you escape...? Freedom for once? Sounds amazing...

You stand up. "I am."

Before you make your great escape, you rip off your cake they called a dress, and put on your much less puffy, but still annoyingly long and obnoxious, white rehearsal dinner dress. You peel off the heels you had on and shove on some black ballet flats.

You pull the window open, and throw the curtains out. One last deep breath, and you're off.

You look around for anyone, but all you see is an open window on the other side of the palace.

Hm, maybe someone needed fresh air.

You make your way down, and start running for it. Adrenaline fills your brain. Where are you going? Are you going to get caught!? All these thoughts in your brain, then-

Crash.

You fall, rather dramatically.

"Hey!" You and another voice shout.

You look and see a purple haired boy in a white, button up, military-like suit on the ground with you, rubbing his head. His pinkish cheeks are puffed out, annoyed.

"Who are you?" You ask.

"I would ask the same to you, but I believe it's obvious that you're my runaway bride to be." The boy says with a sneer.

"Wait are you..." You start, but are interrupted.

"Supposed to be the one you marry? Yes!!" The boy cheers, smiling.

You groan. Just your luck! You run into the one you're going to marry.

Well, hopefully were going to marry.

"What are you doing out here?" You ask the purple haired male.

He shrugs. "Same as you. I don't wanna be here. May as well just leave."

You smile. You like him, as a person. If you were to marry him it wouldn't be so bad. Maybe. Fortunately you'll never have to know, it seems.

The boy stands up and sticks his hand out to you. You take it and lift yourself off the ground. He keeps his hand in yours.

"I'm Ouma Kokitchi. And you are...?"

"(Y/N) (L/N)." You reply, smiling a little.

Ouma chuckles. "Awe man, (Y/N) Kokitchi would of sounded nice~." Ouma jokes, but his joke still makes you blush.

"A shame it'll never be that." You say.

Ouma shrugs. "Maybe. But I don't know you quite yet. Maybe we can get to know each other~! And that'll change~!"

You giggle. "Maybe. But for now-."

You pause and look up to where your dressing room was. You see a shadow walk in.

"-Let's get outta here."

And you take him by the hand, and run as far away as you can, into the freedom land.

(927) not my best work but OH WELL it be like that~ i'm trying haha. it's been a while. I'll be finishing up my nagito fanfic, and maybe starting another long one like that? who knows. maybe i'll write a girl x girl (;