kazuichi souda - merman edition

(^ i'm sorry)
~
It's another day, and you're out at sea. When aren't you, though? People tend to call you the Ultimate Sailor. To you, it's always sounded like a bad superhero name. But in a sense it's true. Every day, you took your perfectly sized wooden boat to the ocean.

"It's a beautiful day." You happily huff to yourself.

You stare at the endless blue of the sea. It really was peaceful.

"I guess I'll do some reading!" You shout into the beautiful abyss.

You pull out your favorite book, (your fav book), and start reading.

While on the sea, you have a routine. Get the perfect spot, enjoy the view, and read your favorite book all the way through. Your reading skills happen to be excellent, so it doesn't take more than 4 hours. Plus, there's nothing to distract you.

You go through, reading each word and enjoying it. Every time you read you simply get sucked into the world. You're nearly at your favorite part when-

BOOM!

Thunder.

"Oh nonono..." You mutter.

The storm is close, but the shore was not.

You frantically try to turn your little ship and get on course to home, but the whipping winds weren't allowing it. Your boat rocked side to side, nearly making you sick.

"Oh god! I'm gonna die!" You wail.

But almost like a miracle, everything gets turned around and you're back on track to land.

Unfortunately, the storm has caught up though. Winds threatening to blow you and your boat into the endless depths of the sea, rain begins to pour, only a drizzle at first then it hammers down. The waves are wild, threatening to eat you in one bite.

You sail on, your knowledge of the sea at the test. Soon, you get to a point where you can see land! You're confident that you'll make it to land before the real storm hits. You do a little jig, happy that you achieved getting out of a storm.

-But it seems you celebrated too soon.

~

"Hello hello? You awake?"

You groan. You're dazed and confused. What happen? You vaguely remember a storm... and winds.... and a wave! Oh yeah, you got caught in what could be the worlds biggest wave.

"I..." You try to respond to the voice, which probably belongs to your brother.

"Oh! You are!"

Your eyes start to open, slowly. Everything is a little foggy, but you can tell there's a smiling face in front of yours.

And it certainly does not belong to your brother.

"Ah!" You jolt up. Unfortunately that causes your head to feel like a bullet went through it.

"Hey, hey, lay down! I don't know much about how to treat humans but don't jolt up like that!" The mysterious boy tells you.

"Who are you?" You groggily ask, rubbing your head as you lay down.

"I'm Kazuichi Souda!" He cheerfully replies.

Your eyes soon adjust, and you see him. A shirtless, pink haired boy, grinning at you with sharp, sharklike teeth. For some reason, he's laying in the water.

"Why are you laying there?" You ask Kazuichi.

"Oh! Uh- I- like water?" He awkwardly replies.

You raise an eyebrow at him, but decide not to investigate further. You feel like you just recovered from the worst acid trip of all time.