kazuichi souda (lemon) (sorry mom)

(this is a really bad lemon with my daddy i'm so sorry) (no it's not a daddy kink i just love Kazoo Soda)
•••
Everyday you had to suffer seeing him. Kazuichi Souda. Best friend of 4 years, partner in crime. He was also something else:

Your crush.

You've fallen under the trap of being in love with your best friend. Being around him makes you genuinely happy! His bubblegum pink eyes captivated you in a way no other orbs could. You loved his choppy neon hair which was always held back by a hat. Cliche as it is, you really liked him.

Of course, you were only best friends. You did best friend things together. Watched TV, played video games, eating and cooking. Deep down you wished that you could do things as such as lovers.

One day, Kazuichi came over to your house. The mechanic had a look of panic and rush.

"Kazuichi? Ya good there?" You ask the boy.

The pink haired boy runs over to you and puts his hands on your shoulders. He stares into your eyes.

"(Y/N). I need your help in the shop." He wheezes out.

You raise your brow at him.

"Okay? Why me?" You ask.

"Because you're my bestie! That's why!" He exclaims. "And I trust you and junk." The boy adds on.

You roll your eyes at him. "Okay okay, let's just go!"

After long and dreadful hours of working, you and your best friend finish the work from the day. Because it was late at night, Kazuichi just let you stay at his place. Of course after working, you were a mess and Kazuichi let you shower. Nothing was seen by him, considering everything got done in his bathroom.

After changing and walking into the messy living room of Kazuichis apartment, you collapse on the couch.

"I guess I'll sleep here." You awkwardly announce.

Kazuichi walks out of his kitchen, drinking water. He hasn't bothered changing at all, so he's still in his messy mechanics clothes.

"K. I'm going to bed. Night (Y/N)." He lamely says, and walks to his room.

When Kazuichis door is shut and he's gone, you let out a sad sigh. You were hoping he would offer his bed, or suggest you sleep together. Putting that thought aside, you turn over and fall asleep.

A crash from the outside wakes you up. You realize it's pouring outside, and you sigh. A flash of lightning temporarily illuminates the room, and scares you. Panic flows throughout you. Subconsciously you get up, and start making your way to Kazuichis room for comfort. You slowly grip the handle, turning it. Before you can open the door-

BOOM!

You let go on the handle, and fall to the ground. A loud crash emits from the ground. Sighing, you stand up. You're about to go to the couch again when Kazuichis door opens.

"Just come lay with me, ya butt." Kazuichi sleepily mumbles.

A smile spreads across your face. You walk into his room, satisfied that he let you in. You lay down next to your best friend. He rolls over next to you and buries his face in your back and wraps his arms around your waist. It's quiet for a couple of minutes, the only sounds being the rough winds and thunder.

You almost doze off, but something is poking at your lower back. It takes you a second to realize what it is.

"Psh, excited to have a girl in your bed?" You tease.

He immediately unwraps his arms from around your waist and shoves himself away from you. You burst into giggles.

"Hey! Shut up (Y/N)!" He shouts.