human!monokuma (soz lol)

au: basically monokuma took over the world and he has a bunch of non-brainwashed servants. you are one of them.
•••

"You're the worst."

"The worst don't take over the world."

Monokuma.

How come he gets it all. Is it because he's smart? The worst person on earth is the ruler of the earth. He took it over with despair. It's disgusting! The bastard even brainwashed people to get his way. And god, he even has servants! You're... one of them. Unfortunately, you're one of his favorites as well.

"My pet!" He called.

"What?!" You hiss back.

"Go fetch me some water. I'm dying of thirst!" The monochrome boy dramatically orders.

You roll your eyes at the childish character.

"You'll live, Mono-boy." You sarcastically yell to him as you walk away.

"That's Mono-Man to you!" He shouts down the corridor.

You sigh. He's no man. No man would do this to the world. It's child's play to take over the whole entirety of the universe.

"You know (Y/N)-" You jump, then turn to face the voice behind you. It's your good friend Nagito Komaeda. "-He clearly likes- no, loves you."

You scoff at the lucky boy. "Love? Me? I'm his servant- pet girl whatever! How could he love me?"

Nagito shrugs. "Luck maybe? Let's hope it's not true though. He's not the kind of person you'd want to love."

"Really?" You sarcastically scoff. "By gosh, I thought I would just fall into the arms of a psycho and say "Oh mi amour! Take me away papa!"" You say.

"Sure, (Y/N). Now go do your job." Nagito lamely replies.

You huff and cross your arms as you continue your short journey to the kitchen. You ponder on what Nagito said. Monokuma, ruler and destroyer of the world, in love with some feisty girl like you. That's more psychotic than he is!

You fill up a tall glass of water, and put in two ice cubes just as he likes it. Of course, the ice cubes go in after because apparently it's wrong to do it any other way. And he supposedly knows if it goes in first. He's such a princess.

When you get back to where Monokuma resides, he smiles, his awkward lopsided smile. He snatches the glass from you, getting little splashes of water on you.

"Hey!" You whine. "You got water on me!"

"Maybe it's karma for putting the cubes in first!" Monokuma shoots back.

"I did not put them in first! I'm not stupid, I know how you like little things like that." You tell the boy.

A pink blush is on Monokumas face. He quickly turns and faces the other direction.

"You notice things about me! ROFL!" Monokuma shouts, tints of stutter in his voice.

You snicker. "ROFL? You- you know what, never mind. I'm going back to my room." You tell him.