makoto naegi

song// lowlife; poppy
also i'm going to try a different style?? POV?? idk xd

He always said to me:

"(Y/N), I swear to god you're perfect."

God forbid he meant it.

I always knew he was just... saying it. Saying it so I wouldn't complain about how he never goes on dates. Or never comes to visit me. Or how we do everything on his agenda. What makes matters worse is that I can't break up with him. No, I don't suffer from Stockholm Syndrome and I'm not denying I do. And I have a reason to end things with him too.

Old suitcase, clean get away.

Sweetest boy, I swear on my own soul. He's average. He's a brunette with dazzling hazel eyes. This boy is tall too, I guess. Taller than me at the very least. A bonus- ,well I guess a good thing, about him, is that he's just so easy to talk to! Like I don't need to think when I talk! The words in my mouth fall out like a toddler drooling out spaghetti.

He knows that I like him. I like him and everything about him. His name gives me the chills just thinking about it.

Makoto. Makoto Naegi.

I'm the one who takes the blame again.

I only wish I could tell my boyfriend how I truly feel.

About how I prefer Makoto over him.

How he's the biggest asshole on the face of the earth.

"(Y/N)? What's wrong with you? Stop looking out of it."

Ew. It's him.

"(Boyfriend) I'm-"

It takes all my willpower not to say "I'm 100% done with your shit."

"-Okay." I sigh.

He smiles, and wraps me in his arms. I slump into him. I wonder if he can sense my misery.

"Hey, I love you." He mutters into my ear.

"Love you too." I sigh.

New day, but the same lines, I, feel like a victim of the dollar sign.

"Oh, I gotta go." (Boyfriend) says, as he checks his phone.

I don't know what caused him to need to up and leave, but it didn't bother me. He hugs me goodbye and walks, more like runs, off.

I walk the other direction, towards one of the entrances to the lunch room. Before I can make it in, I'm stopped.

"Excuse me!" A voice shouts.

I turn to see Junko Enoshima.

"Me?" I question.

The fashion-obsessed girl nods.

"What were you doing with my boyfriend?" She asks.

I look at her, confused. "I don't know what you mean"

"Just now!" Junko shouts. "You were with (Boyfriend)!"

I go silent. "He's... with you too?"

Junko scoffs. "Don't even! He's been with me for like a month!"

"He's cheating on me." I breath.

"Sure, honey." Junko says with an eye roll.

"I've been with him for 7 months and he's cheating on me..."

God, I hated him before but this really does it. He decided to cheat on me with the whore of the school. I knew it was fake when he said he loved me. All this time, I knew something was off and this was it.