gonta gokuhara

-
Not again. You were not about to be late to ANOTHER blind date. You huffed loudly, getting stares from the other people at the cross walk. Cliche as it is, you're the psycho of the town. The one quirky person in the city.

"ComeOnComeOnComeOnnnn" You whispered under your breath, as you waited for that orange hand to turn into a walking man.

You really weren't in the mood to get turned down for the second time this week.

Eventually that damn sign changed, and you continued to bolt down the street. You bumped into a bigger man, but you quickly apologized to him and continued on. He looked vaguely familiar, but you didn't have time to pin point his familiarity. You were on a mission!

You were running so fast you nearly missed the little barista. You came to what felt like a screeching stop. Looking down at your phone, you realize you're right on time. 10:15 am.

"Oh thank the heavens." You whisper to yourself, as you drag yourself into the coffee shop.

When you get inside, you order a (whatever coffee u like). While your drink is being made, you sit in the little corner of the cutesy shop and wait. Every single time the little bell dings, you whip your head up too see if it's your date. It's only been a few minutes, but you're growing itchy just waiting for him to show.

"(Y/N)!" You hear a male voice call out. You stand up enthusiastically. It's your date! "Order 98 for (Y/N)." ...Date with coffee.

You meander over to the counter, and semi snatch the drink from the poor soul who had to give it to you. The teenage boy gives you an awkward smile, then shuffles away to do his job.

Again, you sit at that little table in the corner. Every second you can, you check your phone for any sign of this man coming to meet you. All you get is a couple Snaps and a text or two from your best friend.

"H-hello!" A loud voice calls out.

You jump a little, the look up to see a man- a 6 ft- gosh maybe even 7ft man- in front of you. He clears his throat.

"Ah- ahem. Gonta is sorry for spooking!" He says.

You smile. Why is he taking like that?

"No! No! It's alright. What's up?" You ask.

"Are you-" He pauses, then proceeds to loudly read out your (dating app) username. "Or-" He looks again. "(Y/N)?"

Your face is a beet red. You smile and nod. Oh gosh. You should of just stayed home. This guy- he's too- awkward.

"Yea! And you said your name is Gonta?"

Gonta smiles at you. "Yes! Gonta!" He cheers, his red eyes lighting up. He has a cute little smile on his face.

"Wonderful! Do you want a drink?" You ask.

Gonta gasps. "So polite! Normally Gonta would ask first but Gonta forgot his wallet when he was rushing here." The large male says, while awkwardly scratching his mane- that a normal person would call hair.

You giggle a bit. Gosh what have you gotten yourself into. Although you yourself were not the most normal person yourself, Gonta was quite a character.

"Oh I have my own drink anyway." I say with a small smile.

Gonta looks down at you and sees your drink. He stares at it, then asks:

"Is that (whatever drink u got)?" He asks curiously.

"Mhm!" I reply. Gontas eyes once again light up.

"That is also Gontas favorite drink!" He cheers. He throws his hands into the air. He nearly hits the ceiling.

"Heeeey Gonta. Wanna sit?" I ask. Don't want him to break the shop.

Gontas face is a scarlet color. He pulls out a chair, which seems tiny compared to his giant demeanor. He manages to fit into the metal chair.

It's awkwardly silent for a moment. Gonta fiddles with his fingers and I take long, awkward sips, of my drink.

"Want a sip?" I meekly ask, snapping my date out of his trance.

Gonta cocks his head to the side. "You want Gonta to take a sip? From (Y/N)s drink?! That she already sipped from?"

"...Yes."

Gonta is so red, he's nearly purple.

"A- A- Gentl- I— Gonta- doesn't kn-!"

You playfully pushed the straw into his mouth. Gonta freezes.

"Come onnn!" I urge him to take a sip.

"...okay..." Gonta huffs, and takes a small sip. A large grin forms on his awkwardly adorable face.

"Gonta loves that drink." He says softly.

"Would you like to keep sharing? The drink?" I ask.

Gonta enthusiastically nods.

"Gonta would love that!" He cheers, a big dorky smile plastered on his face.

You chuckle and smile. Gonta had this pure and gentle aura you can't help but adore. Despite his weirdness.

"So. Gonta, uh, what do you like?" You ask:

"Bugs~!" He cheers.

He likes bugs too?

"Really!? Ooo~! What's your favorite!! I like uh... I'd have to pick rolly-pollys!!" You say, your smile bigger than ever.

"Gonta can't just pick one favorite bug. They all deserve equal love.

You stare at Gonta, still smiling wide. He keeps sipping at your drink but you don't mind. You think you're slowly falling for the gentle giant.

"Gonta you're so sweet." You blurt out.

Gonta, who had the little drink in his hand freezes up.

"(Y/N) thinks Gonta is sweet?" He asks, his face already a bright red.

You nod. "Y-yeah! And a gentleman... and even though you're a bit odd-"

"-You think Gonta is odd-?"

"-You're still an amazing person!! And... and... We should have another date! Soon! Please!" You gush out.

Gonta giggles a little.

"Yes. Gonta would like another date with (Y/N)!"

(967) oof sorry this kinda sucks and is rushed but i haven't really posted much so?? here?? next is either rantaro, ouma, or part two of the merman one ((feel free to like vote or something haha))