Copyright Notice / Introduction

All text, cover image, artwork © Copyright 2014 by Whitney N. Lee (stringsonthisguitar).

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibitied. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without the express written permission from the author.

Author’s Note: Hello all and welcome to The Realms of Thrice! You are about to go on a journey of life, self-discovery, heartbreak, tragedy, redemption, forgiveness, and love. Herein will showcase the flaws of human nature; how beautifully imperfect we are, but it will also display the best of human nature. While this work is in progress, I have immensely enjoyed working on this story. As the plot grows and expands, I am only pulled in further to this wonderful world, and I hope those who choose to read it are as well.

Please note that the chapters I post here are roughly edited only by myself, and have not been professionally edited. The final version of this book that’s to be published will be fleshed out and professionally edited before publication.

In case you’re interested in following along, here are a couple of lists regarding life in The Realms of Thrice.

Nineteen Gods of Thrice

Fawr the Goddess of Tragedy○

Jehan the God of Voyage

Senka the Goddess of Wrath○

Ordell the God of Rebirth●

 Rhys the God of Quests

Cymore the Goddess of Emotions

Noe the God of Redemption●

Eira the Goddess of Mercy●

Orabela the Goddess of Appearance /Stature

Tiven the God of Harvest

Brone the God of Existence

Serena the Goddess of Fertility

Denica the Goddess of All Things Living

Aiden the God of Character

Cedric the God of Wit●

Layla the Goddess of Vengeance○

Than the God of Pandemonium○

Ryu Keeper of the Void

Shean Keeper of the Shinning

 ○-Banned worship in the White/Light Realm

● -Banned worship in the Black/Dark Realm

Calendar of Thrice

Quarters

The Shadow of Darkness - Winter (93 days)

The Eclipse of Dawn - Spring (90 days)

The Light of Sun - Summer (90 days)

The Shine of Night - Autumn (92 days)

Days

Suni

Moni

Tuedardi

Middi

Thursti

Frydi

Sati