My ThuG FRiend

"Where my grand baby at girl" he asked.

"None of yo damn buisness" I yelled while punching him and running to the car. I heard him yell he was going to get my baby. Once I got in I sped off to the house.

"Hey what took you so long" Sahale asked me.

"When I dropped her off there was two men on the porch. One of them grabbed me and wouldn't let me go. His son is the one who rapped me. He asked where my baby was. I punched him and ran but heard him say he was going to get my baby" I said in tears. He pulled me in a hug.

"Where are y'all staying" he asked.

"With my supposed to be boyfriend. But he has ditched me for his baby momma and twins" I said.

"Well how bout y'all come stay with us so I can protect you the way a real man should. I promise I'll take care of yall" he said looking me in my eyes.

"Ok but no funny business sir" I said. He nodded his head and we got in the car. We pulled up to Ms. Tasha house. I went in and seen Ms. Tasha on the couch with Ella.

"I'm sorry baby I tried to tell him" she said.

"Can you get her together and in her seat please" I asked Sahale. I walked to our room and saw them having sex. I grabbed my bag and stuffed all of my clothes in them.

"Kayla what are you doing home so early" Isaiah asked.

"You were supposed to be there for me. You know today Ella's grandfather, the one that's not in jail, is now after my baby. You are no was my boyfriend and you can't protect us. So now I have to leave to find better protection" I said while slamming clothes in my bag.

"Who gone protect you. You just setting yo self up to be rapped and you going to have another baby that you can't take care of" he said. I paused.

"No I'm sorry that was wrong" he said. I walked up and punched him. Then I kicked him in his balls. He was screaming in pain. I walked out after grabbing my bags. I saw Ella's bags were already packed. I grabbed them and went downstairs. I saw Sahale already had Ella ready.

"Here take the bags and I'll get her" I said.

"You leaving me for him" Isaiah said.

"Yea" I said giving Sahale the bags.

"You think he can protect you and that" he said. I turned around and punched him knocking him out cold.

"Talk about my baby again and your done with" I said grabbing Ella and going to the car. Sahale put the bags in and we drove off.