MY THU

I woke up in a hospital bed. I looked at everybody sitting beside the bed. "Why am I in here" I asked sitting up. "You fainted" Miss Angie said. "Why" I asked. "Baby you are pregnant" she said. "I don't want to be pregnant by him" I cried. "By who" Chris said. "Either one of you but I know it's yours" I said. "Well then" he said. "Where are my babies"I asked. Just then the door opened and D walked in with a sleeping Aamaria and Ella and Beau behind him. "Is she ok" I asked. "Yes D caught her and you" Miss Angie said.

"How am I going to take care of another baby" I said. Miss Angie and D took the kids home. "I got yall" Chris said. "I'm not going to rely on you when you can't even be loyal" I said. "Whatever" he said. "Was this some type of plan for you and your brother to make my life terrible" I asked. "No" he said. The doctor walked in and checked the machine. "How many moths am I" I asked. "Almost four months" she said. "Four months?" Chris said. "Dede Martez's party in the bathroom" I said. The doctor left. "Something is different about this baby. With Ella and Beau I threw up for four months. I also could tell I was pregnant. It's a boy" I said. "Can we go shopping when you get out of here" I looked at him. "When I get out I am going back to school and finishing my last year" I said.

"Wow" he said. "Look Chris I have extra credits to where I can graduate early. I want to be something for my kids. You and your brother keep making it harder for me right now. When I graduate and become something I will have someone to be proud of me. I will find me a good husband and live happily ever after just wait" I said. A nurse walked in and handed me a clipboard. "Fill these out and you are free to go" she said.

I filled the papers out and walked with Chris to his car. We drove to a baby store. "Chriiiis" I whined. "Come on girl I'm excited just a few things" he said. We walked in the store and Chris bought onesies, pacifiers, outfits, car seat, and a baby monitor. We paid for our items. "Wait right here" he said. He ran to the car and put the stuff in. He ran back and picked me up bridal style and put me in the passenger seat. He got in and drove off.