My THug FrienD

It's only been a week since I moved out. I still take Ella to Ms. Tasha for her to babysit. Ella's grandad overdosed on drugs yesterday so she is safe. My dad has three months and he will be out since he had good behavior and went to therapy and stuff. I'm still staying with Sahale and it's just going great.

I put on my pencil skirt and my black Uggs. I walked in Simon's room and seen he had on a red Jordan outfit and his retros. Sagar had on the same thing but his was purple so he had on his grape 5s.

"Come eat your breakfast" I told them. I walked to the girl's room. Saniya had on some pink, blue, purple, and black leggings with a sweater that said pink and her black Uggs. Soleil had on a blue and black peplum dress with her black flats.

"Come eat your breakfast pretty ladies" I said. I then went to Ella's room to see Sahale holding her. She had on a red peplum shirt, some black leggings, her red Jordan flat bottoms, and a bulls hat.

"Come eat baby" I said taking Ella.

"Why you take my baby for" he whined poking his lip out.

"Cuz you need to eat" I said hitting his butt and pushing him out the door. He sat at the table while I put Ells in her swing with a bottle. I sat and we all ate.

"So are you like the boss or do you have a boss" I asked.

"I have a boss but he in jail" he said.

"What do you actually know about him" I asked. He looked at the ceiling.

"Nothing" he said. I nodded.

"So what we doing today papa" Saniya asked.

"Well I want to go visit my dad in jail" I said before he said anything.

"Alright we will drop y'all off at momma Jones's house while I take Kay to see her daddy" he said.

"Is Ells going with us" Soleil asked.

"No" he said. I grabbed everyone's plate and put them in the sink. We all hopped in the truck.