MY thUg friend

"Hey mommy" I said walking in the hospital room. I looked at my mom to see her smiling at me.

"Mommy" I screamed as I ran to hug her.

"How long you been awake" I asked pulling away.

"A week" she said. I put my hand over my mouth.

"I have so much to explain. Momma I have to go" I said running out the room. I drove back to Sahale's house and ran in to get Ella's stroller, some sweatpants, and extra stuff for Ella. I carried all that stuff outside as Sahale was jumping out the truck.

"Take me to the park by Ms. Tasha house then the hospital" I said throwing everything in the truck. We picked up Ella and drove to the hospital.

"My mother woke up" I said jumping out the car and grabbing Ella and putting her in the stroller.

"Can we come" Sky asked.

"Yeah hurry" I said as I got them out the car. We all sped to my mother's room.

"Mommy we back" I said.

"I hope all these babies aren't yours" she asked.

"Naw they mine" Sahale said at the door.

"Well they are beautiful" my mom said.

"Yea thanks. Come on y'all let's go we still got stuff to do" he said.

"Whi" Simon whined getting up.

"Pwease diddy" Sagar begged.

"Nooooo" Saniya cried as they walked towards their daddy.

"I don't want to go to that mean lady house no more" Soliel said crossing her arms in front of her daddy. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"I don't care what you want girl" he said while popping her. She started screaming. He walked out the door with the kids in tow.

"You forgot the little one" my momma yelled.

"That ain't my baby" he yelled.

"She's mine mom" I said. I explained to my mom everything that has happened.

"Oh my god baby" she said pulling me in a hug.

"I'm fine mom but I am going to take care of me and mine" I said. I looked at a sleeping Ella. She was in my mom's arms. I put her in her stroller and left. I started to walk to the nearest bus station. By the time I got home and settled Sahale was walking in. Soleil and Saniya were crying.

"What happen" I asked.

"They both so damn disrespectful and I'm bout to beat'em" Sahale said. He had Simon and Sagar in his arms. He carried them to bed and came back. The girls just stood there and cried. He drug them in the room.

"How were they disrespectful" I asked.

"They didn't speak to my sister but loved the homeless girl" he said.

"Maybe they were shy or she was sending the wrong message" I said.

"They ain't got to be shy around they aunt and she is a nice woman" he said searching for a belt.

"Girls dry your eyes and go to bed. I will handle daddy" I said. They ran out and Sahale looked at me.

"Come on daddy let me handle you" I said pulling him to the bed. We started kissing and removing clothes.

"Baby I got tho tell you something" Sahale said between kisses.

"What" I said taking off his shirt.

"Can I have some cover before you guys get busy" someone said. I looked at the door to see a teenage girl.

"What the hell" I yelled.

"The hallway closet" Sahale said.

"King what the hell is going on" I asked.

"She's homeless babe" he said kissing my neck.

"I don't care. You could tell me first" I said.

"I'm sorry" he said kissing my lips.

"No I'm going to sleep" I said turning over.

"Daaaaaaaaamn Emoni" I heard him yell.