MY THUG FR

I woke up and put on my colorful leggings, white tank, and my white forces. I put Ella and Beau on a blue dress and their black sandals. I put our hair in high ponytails. I fixed a baby bag and put them in the car. I drove to the daycare and dropped them off. I drove to IHOP. I sat at the table with Tank. "So" he said. "I can't do this" he said. "You can and you will" he yelled. "Temper temper" I said. "You should get that under control before you have kids" I said handing him a business card. I got up and walked off. "What are you doing" he yelled. "Walking away" I yelled adding some hip. I got in my car and sped off.

I pulled up to his dorm and got out. "Come on babe we have class" I said walking in on Bobby having sex with our business/engineering professor. "Baby!! What are you doing here?! it's not what it looks like" he said. I walked out to my car. He was behind me trying to cover his manhood. "Bye Bobby I hope you have fun. Kiss the boys bye for me" I said getting in the car. "Wait don't leave let me explain" he yelled. I pulled off and almost ran into somebody. I drove to the mall and decided to shop.

I was walking I the mall when a little boy ran up to me. "Hide me. Hide me" he said laughing. I picked him up. He had short curly hair and hazel eyes. "Who you running from" I asked. "Him" he said pointing to a man with a little girl beside him. He had a nice haircut, brown eyes, nice sized muscles, light skin and was tall. "Is he yours" I asked. "Yes we were playing and they both ran" he said taking the boy out of my hands. "Well he is a charmer" I said.

"My name is Phillip but you can call me Big papa"he said. "I think I'll call you Dr. Phil. My name is Kayla" I said. We started walking. "My little girls name is Heaven and she is two. His name is Charm and he is three" he said. "I would have to tell you my life story if I talk about my girls" he said. "Well why don't we got to one of our house because you look tired" he said. "Ok but I gotta pick up my girls" I said.

I picked up the girls and went home. Phillip followed behind me in his car. I got Ella out and grabbed Beau's carseat. Philip grabbed the carseat and I led them in my apartment. We let the kids play and we talked. "So what's your story" he asked. "My mother got hit by a car putting her on life support. The same man that hit my momma rapped me. I had the baby worked for a drug dealer as his babysitter. My mom got off life support. I got rapped again by the same boy. I started school here got partnered with this boy who just so happened to be my babies father's brother. We went back home he cheated on me. I came back here met Bobby found out he cheated on me. Went to the mall and the cutest little boy ran up to me. You know the rest" I said.

He nodded and smiled at me. "You seem like a wonderful person" he said. "And I feel like I can tell you anything" I said. "We are definitely meant for each other" he said. I laughed. "We have to take it slow buddy. He nodded and we all watched a movie. "I'm pregnant" I said. "Woe baby I thought we were taking it slow" he laughed. "By my babies uncle" I said hitting him.