PROLOGUE

.
.
.
.
Ishita - "mera haath chodo raman"
Raman-"kyu kisi or ka haath pakadna h"
He pushed Ishita on bed. He started opening his belt and unbuttoning his shirt.
Raman-i have cried much. Now i will not give any chance to any woman to hurt me now i will make you cry.
.
.
.
.
A strong wind blows and Ishita's pic falls down breaking apart. Rooh still didn't spoke anything she took a baby step picked up Ishita's pic she removed the broken glasses carefully not to hurt herself. She had many unshed tears and was feeling heavy and uneasy. She looked out of the window. Clouds were all black. There was a strong thunder and lightings.
Ruhi hugged the broken frame near her heart.
Ruhi-why... Why..?? Am I feeling pain..?? Ishimaa... Where are you..? You know well I... I feel scared in thunder.
Ruhi was not crying she was feeling restless and feeling pain.
.
.
.
.
.
Weather was getting worst. It was about to rain. Raman didn't care about the weather and drove to mani's house. His heart was not ready to agree with his mind. His heart said she is not with Mani. But mind said she must be with him. Somewhere he also wanted his heart to win over his mind.
Otherside Ishita was tired of her continuous cries. She remembered in her unconscious state that rooh is scared of thunder. She murmured rooh...
Ruhi was looking outside of the window just staring at anything.
She felt as Ishita called her name. She looked around and saw no one.
Ruhi-ishimaa...
She murmured slowly and got up to go out..
.
.
.
.
.
It's enough to tease you all. I will try my best to fill every gap which cvs left in real yhm story